Which WR Will Step Up This Week?

Hoping so! My biggest fear with Rhett Lashlee offense was that Brevin wouldn’t be used.
He used TEs at SMU and Jordan was split wide quite a bit, but the ball never found him until the 3rd quarter. After seeing the plays he made, I think Lashlee will scheme to him more and King will look his way more. I’m optimistic.

Advertisement
I already know Louisville is gonna stack up the box this week fellas so who y’all think is gonna have a big week? I didn’t see Our WRs get much separation against UAB. But I feel like Jeremiah Payton is gonna have a special game this week.
I think Pope. Aside from the muffed punt, I saw some fire in Pope the whole game. I just think the running game was working so well, there was no need to pass the ball all over the field however in the third qtr, they came out passing the ball at will. I also think the TE's will be utilized more in this game.

Also tired of hearing about Mallory. Time to produce!!

He did a good job blocking on Thursday, which is a turnaround for him after the last few years. I don’t recall him being targeted at all but we’ll see how TE2 is used going forward. We’re not going to be a chuck it 50 times a game offense so Mallorys targets may be minimal.

Advertisement
We have the worst WR group I’ve ever seen at Miami. Zero threats. Harley is our best receiver and he’s a poor man’s Kevin Beard on his best day. We need help at this position.
I agree with that when it comes to the upper classmen. Harley=serviceable, pope= bust and Wiggins=until I see it consistently will still remain Manos be piedros. But the young guys, I and it seems everyone else is praying Payton is the guy.

Man I love my Hurricanes 100% but that breakout game against them last year was unexpected. Nobody saw that coming. I gotta see Wiggins do it consistently to make me a believer dawg.
That's Troll Spotting 400 level course work. Poster who has had an account for over a year with 10 posts suddenly starts making threads and posting a lot. Then, we get the "I love my Hurricanes, but...". Guaranteed to be a guy who has been banned a hundred times.

That's Troll Spotting 400 level course work. Poster who has had an account for over a year with 10 posts suddenly starts making threads and posting a lot. Then, we get the "I love my Hurricanes, but...". Guaranteed to be a guy who has been banned a hundred times.
👍

, but....

Advertisement
Lol nah man I don’t see how I trolled. Didn’t say anything negative just giving my opinion ****. Never been banned it’s my only account fam.

We have the worst WR group I’ve ever seen at Miami. Zero threats. Harley is our best receiver and he’s a poor man’s Kevin Beard on his best day. We need help at this position.

Shhhhh don’t say that or Brock and the rest of the gang will get mad. According to them we have elite talent and Penos was the issue last year.

I still need to see it in the field. I don’t care about 40 times, high school accolades or any of that. None of our WR have shown they can be elite. Bunch of average guys so far in their careers. Maybe Payton breaks out or Pope finally makes some plays.

I’d rather see more 2 TE sets with Brevin split out as a WR instead of Few or other guys out wide

Advertisement
Has to be more consistent for sure. But a couple years back people were focusing on his drops and stone hands.
He has grown since then and I think will get better as the season progresses. The catch he made on the sideline tapping the toe was a thing of beauty on Thursday.
His hands seem to be much improved

OP hasn’t been band but he has undergone a recent name change. Some of his work...

4F24827C-8A6B-45D6-8DF1-E5260FDDD2B7.jpeg

The reason some of you fall for this is you’re so negative about almost everything you agree with trolls.

Also this is his full “avi” (visible if you just click on his picture, I’m not outing him):

73AE057D-03E2-4820-88E9-5609369117D8.jpeg

Lol nah man I don’t see how I trolled. Didn’t say anything negative just giving my opinion ****. Never been banned it’s my only account fam.
I think you're a good poster, but your post had several tell tale signs as @The Franchise pointed out. Trolls always start with praise, then, thinking they been established as fans, move in for the negativity. Kind of like how I said your were a good poster, then moved to the criticism.

Time will tell.

Advertisement
I think you're a good poster, but your post had several tell tale signs as @The Franchise pointed out. Trolls always start with praise, then, thinking they been established as fans, move in for the negativity. Kind of like how I said your were a good poster, then moved to the criticism.

Time will tell.
Lol ok that’s what’s up.

I agree with that when it comes to the upper classmen. Harley=serviceable, pope= bust and Wiggins=until I see it consistently will still remain Manos be piedros. But the young guys, I and it seems everyone else is praying Payton is the guy.
Manos de piedros did make by far the catch of the night though. Likens really needs to unlock the potential of Wiggins & Payton.

Advertisement
Back