Which WR Will Step Up This Week?

Advertisement
Agree but I need to see it consistently from him. If he can do that, then Wiggins has all the other tools to be a stud! Will see, I’m hoping for it because we desperately need that WR1.
Also agree, I think payton is most likely # 1 caliber guy. He's also had way less PT vs Wiggins and already looks just as good on field. Wanna see more smith, redding, restrepo.

Advertisement
I don’t think Harley is a scrub but what exactly is he good at? He can’t make anyone miss and is soft on YAC. I prefer someone like XR in the slot with strong hands, toughness and YAC potential. Hopefully Harley proves me wrong because he has some talent but I just don’t think he should be starting imo. Also Lashlee didn’t completely open up the playbook so I’ll give Harley some leeway..

I don’t think Harley is a scrub but what exactly is he good at? He can’t make anyone miss and is soft on YAC. I prefer someone like XR in the slot with strong hands, toughness and YAC potential. Hopefully Harley proves me wrong because he has some talent but I just don’t think he should be starting imo. Also Lashlee didn’t completely open up the playbook so I’ll give Harley some leeway..

mid rather see pope in the slot but we don’t ever play him there. Put Wiggins and Payton outside with Pope inside. Let Harley run those jet sweeps and weird bubble screen actions that trick the defense some.

mid rather see pope in the slot but we don’t ever play him there. Put Wiggins and Payton outside with Pope inside. Let Harley run those jet sweeps and weird bubble screen actions that trick the defense some.
Plz I’m tired of seeing Harley and pope on the outside.... both of those dudes can’t start I’m sorry. It needs to be Wiggins payton X and Z man.

Advertisement
Dee Wiggins!!!! Jordan will be involved early and often and I would love to see something for Payton **** that would be nice

I’d just be ready for a lot of misdirection which has killed this defense. FIU okey doked the zone run look with the TE coming back the other way about 10 times that we could not stop last year and UAB ran it a couple times with success. Was surprised they didn’t try to keep doing it.

It will be interesting to see if Likens shakes up the rotation given last week's performance.

Advertisement
OP hasn’t been band but he has undergone a recent name change. Some of his work...

View attachment 130119

The reason some of you fall for this is you’re so negative about almost everything you agree with trolls.

Also this is his full “avi” (visible if you just click on his picture, I’m not outing him):

View attachment 130120

Don't know what he changed his name from, but he's clearly a troll preying on the self-loathing Canes fans who have found a comrade in misery.

Advertisement
Someone has to step up. If I had to choose, I’d say Dee Wiggins. He torched them last season, and has the talent.

Advertisement
Back