Which users generate the most views? -answers inside

I always wondered after Canes home games with fans partying and a last minute close game then leave fast , leaving behind same stuff or even cash falling out of pockets unknowingly when paying for refreshments.
Those cleaning people must get some nice stuff , it would be a neat interview to talk to one of the clean up crew members to here stories of whats left behind.
Very interesting post here Oblivion.

GOCANES
I once went to an all-night Kinko's and around the corner, where the rental computers were, where nobody could see him, was sitting this young homeless guy. I ended up talking to him for an hour or so. Told me all the tricks of the trade he developed to survive. For example, there was this fairly nice department store in D.C. called the Hecht Co. (closes now, I believe.) There was this kind of lounge area in Hecht Co. where he could reliably find lost phones. This might have been when flip and feature phones were still in fashion and he could easily find and activate phones on a new service.

I was amazed at this guy's adaptability....where to take showers, how and where to store some of his extra belongings in a spare shopping cart in a secure manner on a downtown sidewalk so nobody could remove the stuff while he spent the winter months up in the suburbs ....and other tricks..

Should've written a beginner's guide to the homeless life.

Advertisement
giphy-1.gif

I once went to an all-night Kinko's and around the corner, where the rental computers were, where nobody could see him, was sitting this young homeless guy. I ended up talking to him for an hour or so. Told me all the tricks of the trade he developed to survive. For example, there was this fairly nice department store in D.C. called the Hecht Co. (closes now, I believe.) There was this kind of lounge area in Hecht Co. where he could reliably find lost phones. This might have been when flip and feature phones were still in fashion and he could easily find and activate phones on a new service.

I was amazed at this guy's adaptability....where to take showers, how and where to store some of his extra belongings in a spare shopping cart in a secure manner on a downtown sidewalk so nobody could remove the stuff while he spent the winter months up in the suburbs ....and other tricks..

Should've written a beginner's guide to the homeless life.
Impressive survival , one more neat story there was show about NY cabbies and they interviewed one as they drove and the stories were unbelievable one quickie.

The cabbie said he never pays for his food except for snacks , since he drives people to weddings,parties and conventions by his conversations he memorizes people names and appurtenant information and name drops at the door so convincingly with a story always carries his suit in the trunk and can actually gain access to the event eats at the guest tables even has danced with the Bride and has been in photos with family.
The cabbie has mastered this art and has actually convinced hotels where the party is at to get him a free complimentary room as a long lost family last minute guest.

A tremendously interesting art of surviving .

Do every place have to have a lost-and-found box?

I lost a phone a couple years ago at the doctors office. Just occurred to me that maybe its still sitting in the lost-and-found box.

They can have the phone, I don't care. I just want to get back all the good **** I downloaded.
You mean “Does” every place...

Just trying to help out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always wondered after Canes home games with fans partying and a last minute close game then leave fast , leaving behind same stuff or even cash falling out of pockets unknowingly when paying for refreshments.
Those cleaning people must get some nice stuff , it would be a neat interview to talk to one of the clean up crew members to here stories of whats left behind.
Very interesting post here Oblivion.

GOCANES
My wife found a very nice jacket just laying on the bleachers at Doak in '17. Looked brand new, I think Colombia. I use it frequently when it's cool out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mean "doesn't realize".....

just trying to help out.

When trying to correct someone on grammar goes horribly wrong.

“Doesn’t it make sense? Do you realize how frequently people leave the charger in their hotel room, and don’t realize until they’re 30,000 feet in the air halfway from Phoenix to Seattle”

Here‘s how the English language works. “People don’t realize” is grammatically correct. “People doesn’t realize” is how tards speak.

It’s called subject—verb agreement.

Also, don’t incorrectly correct someone on grammar, and then post this on the very next post.

Do every place have to have a lost-and-found box?

I don’t normally correct people on their grammar, because I’m not a douche. But in your case, I made an exception.

Just trying to help out.

Last edited:
When trying to correct someone on grammar goes horribly wrong.

“Doesn’t it make sense? Do you realize how frequently people leave the charger in their hotel room, and don’t realize until they’re 30,000 feet in the air halfway from Phoenix to Seattle”

Here‘s how the English language works. “People don’t realize” is grammatically correct. “People doesn’t realize” is how tards speak.

It’s called subject—verb agreement.

Also, don’t incorrectly correct someone on grammar, and then post this on the very next post.

I don’t normally correct people on their grammar, because I’m not a douche. But in your case, I made an exception.

Just trying to help out.
When OCCC is in play , nothing better :)

And I'm the worst grammar dude here..

Advertisement
Back