Which users generate the most views? -answers inside

Advertisement
As I was essentially saying, there’s a balance. It gets harder as your count climbs. LCE is an outlier and I think the clear number one when you factor post count and balance it with the reaction score. By a straight calculation, with less than 4,000 posts, you rank higher than LCE. I think you’re a great poster but the count has to factor into it because every additional post is a risk.There needs to be a weighted average of things.
LCE is the GOAT. That's the point that I was getting at, which is why I 100% agree with the last line of you post.

I'm a numbers geek. Always been fascinated with crunching numbers. Not a bean counter though. There could be a plethora of stats that could be derived from Andrews data bank.

I think this average is a cool one. Shows the impact a certain poster has on the board regardless of longevity.
Could not agree more, my friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LCE is the GOAT. That's the point that I was getting at, which is why I 100% agree with the last line of you post.
A2A13DF2-1431-4280-B514-DA77849F9866.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see one list im making...i feel like there is a CANE BIAS in the cis media

I am pretty sure that recruiting coverage is the news equivalent of professional wrestling. I mean how many times you have you read that Miami signed the 12th and 13th best corner out of Date and Broward County?

Advertisement
Back