Which users generate the most views? -answers inside

At this very moment @Andrew is checking his threads status

andrew.gif

Advertisement
Is it possible to get the data regarding the number of reactions per post?
Basically what some raised. There are sub 10,000 post posters with high reaction percentages. It gets harder as the post count climbs. LCE is an outlier. I think Brock is a little more than double - reaction score to post count.

Advertisement
Basically what some raised. There are sub 10,000 post posters with high reaction percentages. It gets harder as the post count climbs. LCE is an outlier. I think Brock is a little more than double - reaction score to post count.
So, its not as simple as taking the number of reactions and dividing that number by the number of post?

For instance, your reaction score is 39,025 and you've posted 18,193 which yields an average of 2.14 reactions for every post. Is that not how it works?

Advertisement
just a suggestion but It would be great if y’all brought back the reaction meter under the name of each poster on here
This. @Andrew made a thread and a majority voted for it. He brought it back and then the next time he updated the site, it was gone. What gives, millennials crying about cyber bullying?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, its not as simple as taking the number of reactions and dividing that number by the number of post?

For instance, your reaction score is 39,025 and you've posted 18,193 which yields an average of 2.14 reactions for every post. Is that not how it works?
I'm a numbers geek. Always been fascinated with crunching numbers. Not a bean counter though. There could be a plethora of stats that could be derived from Andrews data bank.

I think this average is a cool one. Shows the impact a certain poster has on the board regardless of longevity.

I'm a numbers geek. Always been fascinated with crunching numbers. Not a bean counter though. There could be a plethora of stats that could be derived from Andrews data bank.

I think this average is a cool one. Shows the impact a certain poster has on the board regardless of longevity.
Yeah, like how the rookie @D RevLee is about to be the all time active ignore leader.

Thanks. I would love to see the top 20 for that list. I would imagine people like @Roman Marciante would be pretty high.

FYI: I edited my previous post but it looks like you responded before it saved.
As I was essentially saying, there’s a balance. It gets harder as your count climbs. LCE is an outlier and I think the clear number one when you factor post count and balance it with the reaction score. By a straight calculation, with less than 4,000 posts, you rank higher than LCE. I think you’re a great poster but the count has to factor into it because every additional post is a risk.There needs to be a weighted average of things.

Advertisement
Back