Without doubt Ultra.
No Tony....if these are the choices...Ultra is for sure, without doubt, the best.Worst, right?
Go with @Edward20's suggestion and drink Yuengling Light if you simply must drink light beer.Ultra is so watered down
At least Miller Lite has some taste
Guess all his buddies trying to be healthy or can’t drink real beers
Yuengling is gross and you know it. That said the plant in Tampa is pretty cool with food and beer:Go with @Edward20's suggestion and drink Yuengling Light if you simply must drink light beer.
These buddies are all elderly widows with gobs of money. Honestly I can barely make it out of there without several indecent proposals.Ultra is so watered down
At least Miller Lite has some taste
Guess all his buddies trying to be healthy or can’t drink real beers
I can accept you being wrong.Yuengling is gross and you know it. That said the plant in Tampa is pretty cool with food and beer:
![]()
Yuengling Draft Haus - Yuengling
Connect with the rich history of America's Oldest Brewery. Whether you’re stopping by for a flight of Yuengling beers, digging into beer-inspired dishes, or enjoying live music with friends, there’s something for everyone!www.yuengling.com
That's fair.I can accept you being wrong.
Okay, I don't know if we ever did this, but give me a list of beer types that i might have missed, not specific brands, and I'll do a poll.When this poll closes, we'll do another for preferred beer.
I'm a big Ultra guy. Especially in Vegas when it's quantity over quality for me.Ultra is so watered down
At least Miller Lite has some taste
Guess all his buddies trying to be healthy or can’t drink real beers
Flight is good.. lots of taste for what it is. Modelo Oro tastes pretty good also. If I'm drinking a light beer I'm grabbing one of those two.Big fan of Yuengling Light. Haven’t tried Flight yet. Also big fan of IC Light. Garage Beer is popular up here now too. MI has a few local light beers I like but names slipping my mind
Haven’t heard of OroFlight is good.. lots of taste for what it is. Modelo Oro tastes pretty good also. If I'm drinking a light beer I'm grabbing one of those two.
Yeah, really like Negra.. and dos equis amber is really good.Haven’t heard of Oro
I like Negra
Yeah, really like Negra.. and dos equis amber is really good.