Off-Topic Which diet beer is better

Which diet beer do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
It was too much. People are allowed to like what they like, but they are wrong if they are drinking these because they think they are good. Or just have the palate of a midwesterner.
I basically drink them because they are easy to get down and I could have a lot. I’ll drink anything really except Miller Lite.

Attachments

• EAAEA1C9-6B67-47DB-B837-3C23FD0A2E1B.jpeg
    EAAEA1C9-6B67-47DB-B837-3C23FD0A2E1B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Mich Ultra is a good beer to tailgate with and pound. I also like a cold Corona Priemer. Not too filling

Advertisement
Guinness has 175 calories vs 110 in bud light. If you are trying to drop pounds and drinking beer you are doing it wrong either way.

Advertisement
Guinness has 175 calories vs 110 in bud light. If you are trying to drop pounds and drinking beer you are doing it wrong either way.
That's a good point - especially calorically.

But when I'm cutting I'm on keto, and personally the less carbs - the less hungry I am; making for a much easier calorie deficit.

I'm not sure what you are alluding to here. But a Guinnes is at least twice a filling as a Bud light. I may drop 3 Guinesses (525 calories) or 5+ Bud lights (550 calories) on any given sitting. The 3 Guinnesses are less caloric intake (per your stats).

Advertisement
Back