Off-Topic Which diet beer is better

Which diet beer do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
This will be the definitive poll on Ultra vs Lite.

Until the next one if I don't like the outcome.

Michelob ultra tastes like water, it’s probably been years since I’ve had a Miller light, but it has to taste better than that.

(Every fūcking time I speak “HAS” into my iPad, it corrects to HASS, this freaking algorith/software has a thing for avocados)

Michelob makes me fart and Miller is just mediocre at best.

Recently discovered that Coors actually tasted much better at elevation. The whole thing & marketing makes sense now :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
This should be about the taste difference not that they prefer Ultra to keep their girly figures. I started drinking Budweiser probably more than some are old now. I did eventually switch to Miller Lite as doesn’t taste like watered down beer like Ultra, Bud Light and Coors Light. If could find it more prefer Yuengling Light or Beck’s Gold.

This should be about the taste difference not that they prefer Ultra to keep their girly figures. I started drinking Budweiser probably more than some are old now. I did eventually switch to Miller Lite as doesn’t taste like watered down beer like Ultra, Bud Light and Coors Light. If could find it more prefer Yuengling Light or Beck’s Gold.
Started on the Yuengling Light this summer. It's the only light I can drink because it actually tastes like beer

Advertisement
Advertisement
When this poll closes, we'll do another for preferred beer.
Just bought 2 six packs of this...
Cherry-Stout-Render.png

Advertisement
You would have to pay me to drink either. Why anyone that isn't a hobo or broke college kid spending their last dollar would buy this cheap **** doesn't make any sense.

Advertisement
Back