Off-Topic Which diet beer is better

Which diet beer do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .
We now have evidence that says Ultra > Lite.

What should the next beer poll be? Categories like IPA, Stout, Lager, etc. or the top 10 commercial brands?
 
When I visit my dad in Naples his rich friends order Utlra and a champagne glass. Just in case you wonder how the other half live.
 
Go with @Edward20's suggestion and drink Yuengling Light if you simply must drink light beer.
Yuengling is gross and you know it. That said the plant in Tampa is pretty cool with food and beer:
 
Ultra is so watered down

At least Miller Lite has some taste

Guess all his buddies trying to be healthy or can’t drink real beers
These buddies are all elderly widows with gobs of money. Honestly I can barely make it out of there without several indecent proposals.
 
Big fan of Yuengling Light. Haven’t tried Flight yet. Also big fan of IC Light. Garage Beer is popular up here now too. MI has a few local light beers I like but names slipping my mind
 
Yuengling is gross and you know it. That said the plant in Tampa is pretty cool with food and beer:
I can accept you being wrong.
 
When this poll closes, we'll do another for preferred beer.
Okay, I don't know if we ever did this, but give me a list of beer types that i might have missed, not specific brands, and I'll do a poll.

American Light Lager
Pilsner
Kölsch
Märzen (Oktoberfest Lager)
Hefeweizen
Witbier (Belgian White)
Blonde Ale
Amber Ale
Pale Ale
IPA
Porter
Stout
Scotch Ale (Wee Heavy)
 
Big fan of Yuengling Light. Haven’t tried Flight yet. Also big fan of IC Light. Garage Beer is popular up here now too. MI has a few local light beers I like but names slipping my mind
Flight is good.. lots of taste for what it is. Modelo Oro tastes pretty good also. If I'm drinking a light beer I'm grabbing one of those two.
 
Back
Top