Where's NYSTATEOFMIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
NY. Should of had a Disclaimer as his signature. "My views don't reflect or represent the views of The University of Miami, its staff, player's or fans. Just mine".

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you HERD members do it! Nothing gets by you! Only recently you cracked the case that proves Manny Diaz will soon quit the Canes and join the Seminoles, along with Enos being appointed Michigan State's coach in waiting. Amazing!

Yes, I am the Salmon Man and countless other aliases such as; 'Bobby Bowden's Girlfriend', 'Gator Pincushion', 'Soiled Finger Licker', 'HERD Pole Sitter', 'Saban's Love Child', and of course...'Earnest T. Bass'.

Tipping my hat to your sky-high intellect and being aware that while playing chess with the worlds masters you simultaneously debate Mensa members on issues that would even impress God, I voluntarily admit that I am Jussie Smollett knowing you have already figured that out.

The one area that I find disturbing is you geniuses (HERD members) had pinpointed Bin Laden's location years before Seal Team 6 took him out, but for reasons only known to you that information was not transmitted to the NSA and/or CIA. Yet, being fully aware that you HERD members are agents for good I am left to assume you had unimpeachable reasons for not sharing said info.

How do you HERD members do it! Nothing gets by you! Only recently you cracked the case that proves Manny Diaz will soon quit the Canes and join the Seminoles, along with Enos being appointed Michigan State's coach in waiting. Amazing!

Yes, I am the Salmon Man and countless other aliases such as; 'Bobby Bowden's Girlfriend', 'Gator Pincushion', 'Soiled Finger Licker', 'HERD Pole Sitter', 'Saban's Love Child', and of course...'Earnest T. Bass'.

Tipping my hat to your sky-high intellect and being aware that while playing chess with the worlds masters you simultaneously debate Mensa members on issues that would even impress God, I voluntarily admit that I am Jussie Smollett knowing you have already figured that out.

The one area that I find disturbing is you geniuses (HERD members) had pinpointed Bin Laden's location years before Seal Team 6 took him out, but for reasons only known to you that information was not transmitted to the NSA and/or CIA. Yet, being fully aware that you HERD members are agents for good I am left to assume you had unimpeachable reasons for not sharing said info.
To be fair, Bin Laden was Pre-HERD.

To be fair, Bin Laden was Pre-HERD.
Trying not to be argumentative, but I have been informed by the world's greatest and most trustworthy investigative individuals (CNN and MSNBC reporters) that the HERD during the year 1975 became a clandestine operation which in collusion Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin have continually funded their illegal activities.

Advertisement
I sure don't miss the useless threads and homoerotic innuendo. He can stay gone... friend.

Advertisement

Cmon Earnie u know I’m just messing with you. I mean... sure, it’s tempting to imagine the two guys who incorporate types of fish into their handles could actually be just one ne’er dowel. But of all the posters here, you should know I am confident in your singularity.

One question tho: Your other aliases... specifically “Soiled Finger Licker”.... are you suggesting that you are a licker of soiled fingers, or that you are a licker of fingers, who also happens to be soiled?

A clarification would be appreciated.

Welcome Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back