Where's NYSTATEOFMIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nystate should surprise us and change to Vegasstateofmind and do a Mae West schtick.

Advertisement
The board is much much better without all of the totally inappropriate sexually explicit content that was being posted. It was overwhelming the board. Parents read these boards. Children read these boards. It is incredibly irresponsible for anyone to constantly blitz the board with overt sexual content (regardless of sexual orientation) given the constituents that read the board.

"Lounge" type boards are better suited for sexually oriented content with the appropriate "NSFW" or other warnings (if that is permitted by the mods).

While this Board isn't controlled by the University of Miami, the content written on here could be projected to a certain degree on the school & the football team. I really hope the mods will continue to enforce high standards (as the board will be much better for it).
🌨🌨🌨❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️☃️

Miss NYStateofmind, but some of the stuff he posts on here gets tiring on a football board, that's all. I do like his football posts, guy post, not so much.
Wait did you mean Mrs.nystateofmind?🧐

Advertisement
True, it was getting old, but it was funny for far longer than you've been here so you'll pardon me for being unimpressed with your opinion.

I’m sorry you feel that way, friend.

Just know that Kenneth thinks his routine also sucks massive c*ck.

Advertisement
Some of the people on are such idiots. NY is one of the good posters on here, dude has never done anything with malice n hes a canes fan. The people that get bothered by his comments have some insecurities smh.

No kidding. This site is drenched with fear. You've even got a moderator in this thread who routinely brags about fear, so I was hardly surprised he did it again here.

Opinion of nystateofmind is another fantastic litmus test. I didn't even notice the content. His style variance from subtle to overboard and then back again was fantastic, leaving plodders overwhelmed.

The ranters never even bothered to notice -- as others have posted -- that nystateofmind had some terrific insight into numerous facets of Canes athletics. He'd throw a quick summary out of nowhere and it was perfect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No kidding. This site is drenched with fear. You've even got a moderator in this thread who routinely brags about fear, so I was hardly surprised he did it again here.

Opinion of nystateofmind is another fantastic litmus test. I didn't even notice the content. His style variance from subtle to overboard and then back again was fantastic, leaving plodders overwhelmed.

The ranters never even bothered to notice -- as others have posted -- that nystateofmind had some terrific insight into numerous facets of Canes athletics. He'd throw a quick summary out of nowhere and it was perfect.
"It doesn't take a genius to see an obvious troll" - overwhelmed plodders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back