Where's NYSTATEOFMIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
nystateofMIND --- at least get the name right

I just assumed the mispelling was purposeful. A staged, homoerotic Freudian slip in homage to our entirely heterosexual, but often questioned, friend.

Advertisement
Was really starting to worry about our boy having something serious going on or he choked on some well done steak. Luckily he’s only banned, it will be no time before he’s gaying up the board waves here.....

Advertisement
The board is much much better without all of the totally inappropriate sexually explicit content that was being posted. It was overwhelming the board. Parents read these boards. Children read these boards. It is incredibly irresponsible for anyone to constantly blitz the board with overt sexual content (regardless of sexual orientation) given the constituents that read the board.

"Lounge" type boards are better suited for sexually oriented content with the appropriate "NSFW" or other warnings (if that is permitted by the mods).

While this Board isn't controlled by the University of Miami, the content written on here could be projected to a certain degree on the school & the football team. I really hope the mods will continue to enforce high standards (as the board will be much better for it).

Advertisement
Isn't your join date after he was band? I must be missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back