Where's Chad Thomas

Advertisement
I think it's kind of unfair to consider him a bust or anything because he's one of the few athletes that put himself in a position where he didn't need to make it to the nfl to be successful. His Love was always music and he's been successful in that! I mean Drake and Rick Ross has used his beats!

Advertisement
Your go
You are comparing Miami to schools that consistently get kids drafted. We consistently get kids to go as UDFA’s. Your comparison is completely flawed
So you gonna compare Minkah Fitzpatrick to Trajan Bandy but my analysis is flawed?
Your gonna compare Joe Yearby to Leonard Fournette.....
Patrick Queen to Pickney. We can go on and on.
Give me a stable of studs every year and just by default you’ll get a first rounder just like being in sofla by default you’ll get a dude that will play in the league.

Last edited:
Another awesomely developed product of the current regime.
This is not a proper example.

chad thomas looked like a pure bust before diaz and co got to Miami.
In his first 2 years before diaz he had 2.5 tackles for loss 1.5 sacks

his last 2 years with diaz
Chad had 23.5 tackles for loss 9 sacks and developed to be a early day 2 pick just 2 picks away from being in the 2nd round.

Chad had his best pro season last year so not sure what happened, probably didn’t have the best training camp but it is what it is.

Another awesomely developed product of the current regime.
He's gotta own some of it. Development is a two-way street. He was in the league for multiple years and looked about the same. Unless we're saying Cleveland didn't develop him, either, which might be fair. But, then latch on with a team or place that will help you grow. Some kids/players/people just don't have the mindset or motivation to grow. Maybe Chad just doesn't wanna grow more in football because he has other options. Who knows. An opposite example: Cameron Wake went to the cot**** CFL to go "develop." He was 27 years old when he found traction with Miami.

Wake chose the Miami Dolphins and signed a four-year contract. “I wanted to eliminate all the fluff,” Wake explained. “It wasn’t about whoever offered the biggest deal. It was about the coaching staffs, the opportunity, the organizations.

Advertisement
Last I remember he was getting praised as a solid piece for Cleveland... wonder what happened...

Advertisement
Delivering for UPS
Are you a Canes fan? Chad Thomas represented Miami well on and off the field. I never understood why guys like you think it's ok. Why couldn't he be finishing his degree or perusing another degree? Why delivering for UPS?

I see these type of comments a lot from Miami fans. Help me understand your thought process before pressing post reply.

Advertisement
Are you a Canes fan? Chad Thomas represented Miami well on and off the field. I never understood why guys like you think it's ok. Why couldn't he be finishing his degree or perusing another degree? Why delivering for UPS?

I see these type of comments a lot from Miami fans. Help me understand your thought process before pressing post reply.
It’s a joke. I’m sorry for hurting you.

Advertisement
Back