Where they at?!?!?

Advertisement
Just keeping my word to some of my boys.

@Cane Dynasty and @RVACane you haven't been forgotten. @caneinorlando , also

Not easy navigating through CIS marshall law....
#beyondthunderdome

****, you're right??? Whatever happened to my boys. These ni99as up in here are straight up b!tches, That's why I've been staying away from the BS... what happened to freedom of speech?

Advertisement
Did I miss something? I don't generally buy the whining about freedom of speech and how people are persecuted, but @RVACane got band? Again? That dude is like the most chill person on here. I've been called all kinds of names and as far as I know nobody's gotten in trouble for it which is fine. But I've never seen RVA do anything that should get a warning let alone a band. Seriously, can somebody recap what could possibly have caused this nonsense?

Did I miss something? I don't generally buy the whining about freedom of speech and how people are persecuted, but @RVACane got band? Again? That dude is like the most chill person on here. I've been called all kinds of names and as far as I know nobody's gotten in trouble for it which is fine. But I've never seen RVA do anything that should get a warning let alone a band. Seriously, can somebody recap what could possibly have caused this nonsense?

Orlando had a dispute with a moderator and then Dynasty and RVA got involved.

None were banned. They all left in protest.

RVA will be back soon. Not sure about Orlando and Dynasty.

Advertisement
I believe what did Dynasty in was his incessant and sacrilegious posts about Butch being a Gawd. The mods felt it was disrespectful towards our messiah Richt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CD just was upfront and honest he's old school tell it like it is with no b.s..Orlando is a different story.he attacked posters behind a keyboard using names that would cause a lot of fist fights if he did it in person.

Advertisement
Back