Where they at?!?!?

Well... I told @CaneDynasty, that I will partake in mat drills at the Y early Monday morning, be there at 6 am SHARP! @1LuvCane, you can wear your rhinestone singlet.... I’m interested to see how it looks... Cane Dynasty would be there, also, to rate you, just in case.
I'm as giddy as a school girl waiting on the debutante ball. Can't Wait.
purple_glitter_faux_sequin_rhinestone_fashionable_all_over_print_singlet-r25b9d73c06b24b84bf30...jpg

Advertisement
Rva and dynasty need to come back. Orlando should stay off the keyboard and just keep looking at his old pictures.

You must be young @Mikep, you want a guy in your corner, like @OrlandoCane, with fire. He fights for what he believes in. Whether you like it or not.
And about his old pictures, **** I appreciate them. Those were the times when Miami was great! And he lived it! And for myself, I was a lot younger. Just my opinion.

You must be young @Mikep, you want a guy in your corner, like @OrlandoCane, with fire. He fights for what he believes in. Whether you like it or not.
And about his old pictures, **** I appreciate them. Those were the times when Miami was great! And he lived it! And for myself, I was a lot younger. Just my opinion.
Dropping knowledge, Lust. I've been moved.....

Advertisement
Advertisement

You are probably right. I dont hate the guy I just wont miss his post.

I'm gone until NSD.

Like or hate Cane Dynasty, what happened to him was inexcusable and unacceptable. No one on here would like their account accesed by a stranger and then altered.

This, along with posts mysteriously disappearing that are topical makes me agree with RVA and Cane Dynasty on why they took a break.

Not that my leaving will make any difference, but what is right is right. You have to make a stand for someone who has been wronged, because if you don't, who will for you?

See you NSD guys.

-TerragonSix

CD just was upfront and honest he's old school tell it like it is with no b.s..Orlando is a different story.he attacked posters behind a keyboard using names that would cause a lot of fist fights if he did it in person.

He also posted his name and city he lives in. Restaurants he works at and his picture hundreds of times. he was not hiding behind a keyboard.

I'm gone until NSD.

Like or hate Cane Dynasty, what happened to him was inexcusable and unacceptable. No one on here would like their account accesed by a stranger and then altered.

This, along with posts mysteriously disappearing that are topical makes me agree with RVA and Cane Dynasty on why they took a break.

Not that my leaving will make any difference, but what is right is right. You have to make a stand for someone who has been wronged, because if you don't, who will for you?

See you NSD guys.

-TerragonSix
I knew something was going on, I tagged him in a thread about a week ago and the profile for him said he only had 2 posts and IIRC, had a different avatar. I thought it was some kind of glitch. You mean a mod didn't take action against his account being hacked? Wtf

Advertisement
I knew something was going on, I tagged him in a thread about a week ago and the profile for him said he only had 2 posts and IIRC, had a different avatar. I thought it was some kind of glitch. You mean a mod didn't take action against his account being hacked? Wtf
The mod was the one doing the hacking.

Hopefully, they'll return. But as the saying goes next man up.

There's enough dudes on here to fight the slurpers and fly the banners.

Make Miami Great Again fire mork rick!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back