Where they at?!?!?

RBLCane

All-World but only in Little Havana
You can't be tranny shaming on CIS.. not in this day and age LOL

Neither of the three have posted since November 26.
It's getting bad, the trolls run loose and ran off the only few people we had actually close to the program and even family members. Now good posters that have been here since the start are getting hit.

It's getting bad, the trolls run loose and ran off the only few people we had actually close to the program and even family members. Now good posters that have been here since the start are getting hit.
I got whacked for a week for nothing. I wouldn’t consider myself a good poster, I’m just a goofball here lol.

I got whacked for a week for nothing. I wouldn’t consider myself a good poster, I’m just a goofball here lol.
I got an infraction (the 2nd in 5 years) for "personal attack" commenting on one of the many locked threads when I don't even know which mod did it. The first one was "homophobic" for using the acronym for Fire Al Golden, while referring to him.

I got an infraction (the 2nd in 5 years) for "personal attack" commenting on one of the many locked threads when I don't even know which mod did it. The first one was "homophobic" for using the acronym for Fire Al Golden, while referring to him.
I’m speechless lol