Where they at?!?!?

****, for real? They got the "band" ??? I was wondering what happen to those dudes

Advertisement
Advertisement
I got an infraction (the 2nd in 5 years) for "personal attack" commenting on one of the many locked threads when I don't even know which mod did it. The first one was "homophobic" for using the acronym for Fire Al Golden, while referring to him.
Yeah, maybe a few more football lovers among those that are immensely offended by the "N" word, but why someone in this day and age thinks calling someone the "F" word to bash them, or the "R" word... isn't as offensive to **** and retarded people, is well, the "W" word (as in Wrong)… even if some here continue to think it's no big deal.

Yeah, maybe a few more football lovers among those that are immensely offended by the "N" word, but why someone in this day and age thinks calling someone the "F" word to bash them, or the "R" word... isn't as offensive to **** and retarded people, is well, the "W" word (as in Wrong)… even if some here continue to think it's no big deal.
You weren't around back then but towards the end, that was constantly used (with periods) initially for Fat Al Golden and eventually became Fire Al Golden. It was rarely ever used as an attack directly at him. It became a problem, just like pretty much everything else here when they were pushing for credentials through UM. That's also why they had to disassociate from the WEZ, this PC world is beyond ridiculous but I'm not about to get into all that on here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be completely fair, CIS administration should give members one of these on a member's anniversary.
ap (2).png

This is not an infraction. This is a verbal warning. You don't have to agree with other peoples life choices. Just keep opinions like this off the board.

Get out of here with this PC bull****. Take that s-hit to the Women's March along with your ****** hat.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back