Where is everyone staying in Orlando for the game

And what's with the large Puerto Rican transplant population in Orlando?
My tinder goes ape **** with Boricua love every time I'm in town. I was at the Wyndom (on I-Drive) for the Nike Coaching Clinic last weekend. I went out with 2 different Boricuas from NY/NJ on Saturday night. (back-to-back dates, which is probably why I'm sick this week ::cough::)

I ain't complaining, that's for sure. Love me some Boricuas and Dominicanas, and they love Machote. After last year's Nike Clinic a few coaches and I ventured into that Mangos on I-Drive. LAWD!!! :love:
Grande culos and long dark hair everywhere!

They have big ones, tall ones, medium ones, shorties, flaca, Milf's, gilfs, Pawgs, etc at Mangos. An there are a few local spots with just as many options in Orlando.
mangos-orlando-vodou-room-1.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
I'm staying across from WonderWorks Orlando and Miller's Ale House on International Drive. I think there's a Blue Martini and a Capital Grille restaurant across the street too. Can anyone tell me if this is a good spot? Says I'm about .75 mile south of Mango's. Thanks.

I'm staying across from WonderWorks Orlando and Miller's Ale House on International Drive. I think there's a Blue Martini and a Capital Grille restaurant across the street too. Can anyone tell me if this is a good spot? Says I'm about .75 mile south of Mango's. Thanks.

You're in Pointe Orlando area. There is a Twin Peaks down the road too. Bunch of stuff to do in that area.

LOL at reading off statistics. Wow this place is so easy to rustle. I can't even imagine what most of you are like in real life.

Nobody's rustled. It doesn't take a lot of effort to expose a person like yourself who just makes ****e up.

Don't whine now that people are demonstrating your poor grasp of the definition of "city".

Nobody's rustled. It doesn't take a lot of effort to expose a person like yourself who just makes ****e up.

Don't whine now that people are demonstrating your poor grasp of the definition of "city".
Next time I'm in your really big suburb parallel parking in a strip mall, I'll think back on this thread and laugh at you calling it a city. BTW, actual cities laugh at the thought of Orlando calling itself one.

Advertisement

This week, there are about 50 burger places doing "Orlando Burger Week", and there is a place right by where you will be called Antlers Lounge, I'm going to stop by this week. Also, a place called Hopdaddy's just opened in Pointe Orlando, it's a Texas-based burger bar.

Near you, there are 3 areas worth visiting, one is Pointe Orlando, one is the development around the Orlando Eye, and the third area is "Restaurant Row", just to the NW of where you are, on Sand Lake Road.

Next time I'm in your really big suburb parallel parking in a strip mall, I'll think back on this thread and laugh at you calling it a city. BTW, actual cities laugh at the thought of Orlando calling itself one.

Who in the **** parallel-parks in a strip mall? Might be the dumbest thing you've ever said, and you say a lot of dumb things, so it's a competitive contest.

This week, there are about 50 burger places doing "Orlando Burger Week", and there is a place right by where you will be called Antlers Lounge, I'm going to stop by this week. Also, a place called Hopdaddy's just opened in Pointe Orlando, it's a Texas-based burger bar.

Near you, there are 3 areas worth visiting, one is Pointe Orlando, one is the development around the Orlando Eye, and the third area is "Restaurant Row", just to the NW of where you are, on Sand Lake Road.
Strip mall.

Advertisement
They have big ones, tall ones, medium ones, shorties, flaca, Milf's, gilfs, Pawgs, etc at Mangos. An there are a few local spots with just as many options in Orlando.
mangos-orlando-vodou-room-1.jpg

Go Canes
Four of those ham beasts could be recruited as linebackers. Is there a portal there?

Gatorland on OBT. Need to run some rounds through a couple of my old M1 Garands and I love the sight of splattered swamp lizard in the morning. .30-06 when 5.56 just will not do because death isn't enough.

Advertisement
I live 5 blks from the Courtyard

Will be a few blocks from both of you then. Staying at the Marriott Downtown.

Who would have thought after we got blown out in the Bronx that this would be one of the toughest offseasons to make it to opening kickoff due to excitement and anticipation. Cray cray. Can’t wait to see you all out on Friday night!

Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait. Hope to see a lot of you guys there.

Advertisement
Pardon my ignorance, but there’s places to live in downtown?

When I think of downtown Orlando I think of I-4, Kaley Road, ORMC, some hotels. That’s about it - oh and Church St. Station. Guess it’s obvious I haven’t spent too much time downtown
Wake up - great places to live east of 4. Son lived and worked downtown for 3 years - loved it.

Advertisement
Back