Where is everyone staying in Orlando for the game

Advertisement
You sir can take your rude self to Trailerhassee or Gatorville - whats wrong little one, feelings hurt?

Pease stop ghaying up my PMs with your messages, like below......
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
Take your act somewhere else, all you do is flame folks and try to act like you know people - please your act is old already.

If you have anything to say to me, say it in the open. I don’t do PMs with stalkers.

And by the way, you really need to get over it. You are way shook for a message board

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

If you have anything to say to me, say it in the open. I don’t do PMs with stalkers.

And by the way, you really need to get over it. You are way shook for a message board
Uh wimp you are the one who attacked first. Mirror time dummy. Troll gator fan.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

You mean PM's like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190227-153503_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190227-153503_Chrome.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 30
Advertisement
Once I picked up a crack ***** on the OBT. I was drunk. That gives me a free pass. What an experience though. She got in the car and after one look I’m thinking to myself, “Holy ****. This girl is so gross.” So I opted for the $30 ******** in an ally.

That’s my first and only hooker story of my career of debauchery. After reading this, I hope each of you have learned the moral of the story and it’s this. If you’re picking up whores on the OBT, do it in the day so you can see what they look like before they get in your car. Also another thing worth mentioning....she was a real backseat driver.

Look trick. Just direct me to the ally where you went to do this. Don’t tell me how to drive.

Once I picked up a crack ***** on the OBT. I was drunk. That gives me a free pass. What an experience though. She got in the car and after one look I’m thinking to myself, “Holy ****. This girl is so gross.” So I opted for the $30 ******** in an ally.

That’s my first and only hooker story of my career of debauchery. After reading this, I hope each of you have learned the moral of the story and it’s this. If you’re picking up whores on the OBT, do it in the day so you can see what they look like before they get in your car. Also another thing worth mentioning....she was a real backseat driver.

Look trick. Just direct me to the ally where you went to do this. Don’t tell me how to drive.

I mean you can catch all kinds of bad shlt from an unclean ***** mouth. Hope your dlck didn’t fall off.

Advertisement

Underrated post

And don't start drinking until after the deed is over with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gentlemen, to get back on topic, I never made any reservations and now I need to. Looking at my options, there is a Hampton Inn downtown that has high ratings and a Residence Inn in Millenia (which I never heard of). And obviously, there are a ton of choices on I Drive and I -4. Suggestions?

Gentlemen, to get back on topic, I never made any reservations and now I need to. Looking at my options, there is a Hampton Inn downtown that has high ratings and a Residence Inn in Millenia (which I never heard of). And obviously, there are a ton of choices on I Drive and I -4. Suggestions?

Mellenia is boring only shopping and casual dining. Stay downtown ( thriving bar scene if that is your thing) or idrive tourist stuff stay on the convention side by point Orlando and the The eye/icon). The Hampton is in South Downtown which is in the medical district on the south side 2 miles away from the bars. If you want to be closer to downtown then I suggest a hotel closer to lake eola.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back