Where does Al Golden land?

Advertisement
One of the most respected men in the industry wouldnt suprise if he is hired this year he got dealt a hand of **** and was on the way to turning it into gold just couldnt relate down ere

So losing to Clemson 58-0 is your idea of "on his way to turning it into gold". Wish I had your blind optimism.

I think I know:

usedcar.jpg

Please keep this an actual discussion because I am curious to what people think

I think when UVA fires Mike London he could have a chance at that job.

My local school Boston College might be looking for a new coach also.

Advertisement
One of the most respected men in the industry wouldnt suprise if he is hired this year he got dealt a hand of **** and was on the way to turning it into gold just couldnt relate down ere

the only turning around he did was to check if his shirt tail was tucked in...AG is NOT a good coach. Need proof? look at his all time win/loss % guy is career .500

Fug you and anyone who feels sorry for that slimy POS millionaire

he can work at hallmark...he has shown the ability to come up with some catchy phrases.

Where does Al Golden land?

In a toilet where the other turds land

Advertisement
Temple will hire his fat, tie-wearing *** when Matt Rhule leaves this off-season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On Mars and his wife on Venus. Do we really care at this point? The guy extorted milions of dollars out this program because he was a charlatan coach. Blake, Donna, and the BOT allowed this to happened. GOOD RIDDANCE AL!

Here in Virginia, local and UVA sports talk radio are super high on Golden. They're fans love him, too; honestly I think he fits in at UVA. Like a host said the other day: " UVAs fan base is happy with 7-8 wins a year, and that's what you're getting with a guy like, Golden"

Personally, I hope not, because I don't wanna see or hear him on a regular basis, though it would be an easy win for us year in and year out.

Advertisement
Back