Where do you stand on Tyrique Stevenson?

Look fam, you don't seem to understand the point and perhaps you should review the history of The U.

You are falsely pumping your chest and pretending somehow Miami has signed all these 5* players. It simply is not true. Ever.

Miami does not have 5 rings due to 5* recruits. It's something else........
See your basing this on what seems to be the truth, my argument is that at those times we had first dibs. We found those 5 stars that werent evaluated correctly do to different things working in our favor. We were there first always we saw who was good before anyone, the other squads evaluated bad because they werent in sfla there werent highlight tapes like that. The internet and camps have made it a small world. Fact is we didnt get the 5 stars your right but we did because they were hiding and we knew who was what. its a different time bro its not those times everything has changed withi9n the last 18 years its way different. We had the advantage then we dont have that advantage now, why are our players flaming out now more often then those past times? People say its coaching......its not cause there getting NFL coaching.

Advertisement
Pump sunshine? Ok let Rumph leave or fire him...watch what happens at corner.

Yeah, I'm not going to bash Rumph. Our corners look a lot better than they did under the previous staff. And if we lose on TS, it's Banda who's actually recruiting him, not Rumph.

Advertisement
Yeah, I'm not going to bash Rumph. Our corners look a lot better than they did under the previous staff. And if we lose on TS, it's Banda who's actually recruiting him, not Rumph.

Correct Banda is Stevenson recruiter. But for Rumph he needs to teach our cbs to turn their heads around especially in the red zone.

Following the visits matter unless they are positive for us right? LOL

In the last month Tyrique Stevenson has visited Miami more than Tyson Campbell did in his entire recruitment his senior year.
He’s already been to a couple of Sunday night practices and 2 games in the month of September( 3rd home game visit if he goes to the FSU game which he already mentioned in the past he will be attending). Not saying we land him but That’s a positive he’s visiting that much

Last edited:

In the last month Tyrique Stevenson has visited Miami more than Tyson Campbell did in his entire recruitment his senior year.
He’s already been to a couple of Sunday night practices and 2 games in the month of September( 3 if he goes to the FSU game which he already mentioned in the past he will be attending). Not saying we land him but That’s a positive he’s visiting that much
This is why you follow fhe signs instead of following soft shouldered paranoia. Maybe he comes maybe he doesn't but he's interested

Advertisement

He’s already been to a couple of Sunday night practices and 2 games in the month of September( 3 if he goes to the FSU game which he already mentioned in the past he will be attending). Not saying we land him but That’s a positive he’s visiting that much

With Campbell, there just wasn't interest there. We literally came in 3rd for him which was astounding. At least with TS, there's a shot, albeit a very very small one from public perception. With JJ and Red gone after this year, playing time is available at safety for a true freshman. Hopefully TS looks at the long term and not at the short term at UGA.

Looks like you're new to this. $, $ and, oh yeah, $. The best DBs in South Florida are bought which is why they head out of town every year. Right now, it's between Bama and UGA for the biggest bag.
Yeah I always hear that but he can't be true right? How do they keep getting away with it? Ole miss tried that **** and was caught.

I don’t know if he comes or not. I was much more skeptical a month ago. I will say this, if I wasn’t interested there’s no way in **** you could get me to show up for a Sunday practice. Games? Yes. Special Events? Yes! But we talking bout PRACTICE.....

Advertisement
Correct Banda is Stevenson recruiter. But for Rumph he needs to teach our cbs to turn their heads around especially in the red zone.

Very hard to teach. It's honestly instinctual if you ask me. Either you know how to get your head around and feel the WRs route or you turn your head and get lost.

Corn Elder was very good at it. Bandy is good at it. Mike Jackson is alright but he seems to get lost at times when he gets his head around. Dean can't do it, Malek Young couldn't do it, Delaney couldn't, and I haven't seen Ivey/Blades/Frierson in that position yet.

The funny thing about that, is the guy who convinced James Cook to go to UGA, is the same elite recruiter who couldn't convince his brother to come to Miami. Im just $ayin...

Because no matter how good of a salesman you are you still have to have atleast a decent product to sale. Uga won the SEC and played in the championship. Easy sale for a good recruiter. Theres no selling Al golden. Coley was the one coach I wish we would of kept for this reason. He could sale Mark Richt but definitely not Al Folden

Advertisement
Because no matter how good of a salesman you are you still have to have atleast a decent product to sale. Uga won the SEC and played in the championship. Easy sale for a good recruiter. Theres no selling Al golden. Coley was the one coach I wish we would of kept for this reason. He could sale Mark Richt but definitely not Al Folden

lol....Coley couldn't sell a Bowling Green commit on Miami, he sucks. He is got one selling point and it's $$$$.

Advertisement
Back