Where do you stand on Tyrique Stevenson?

to me they both have alot of work to do on the trail but they are who they are u cant change that, there not going to miraculously clean up on the trail. They need to keep the elites home thats there job both of them, I dont like the work they done coaching wise and Knowels is a lost cause even Saban cant improve him he is who he is. Im just disappointed at the way they get owned in recruiting, have they brought in better talent overall since Golden? Yea a bit better I would say a level up from previous staff, not elite yet though. And lol at u getting tight at me for having an opinion and my opinion is about recruiting mostly with rumph and Banda. So if I pump sunshine about everything will I be ok in your eyes? Im not going to do that Im into a writer for this site, Im nto always going to be right but Im going to be honest as **** about the way I feel about it.
Pump sunshine? Ok let Rumph leave or fire him...watch what happens at corner.

Advertisement
That’s ridiculous. MJ wasn’t even reliable in 2016 and in a year he was the least target CB in the ACC and grabbed 6 picks.
I meant AG for bringing him in, I know MJ had been a monster compared to the other staff. He completely changed everything everyone here thought about him last year.

Pump sunshine? Ok let Rumph leave or fire him...watch what happens at corner.
I didnt say he cant coach I think hes good at coaching im not going to sit here and say hes elite at it just yet, hes recruiting is what bothers me thats what my issue is with him. Hes done a great job with MJ a real good job I cant take that away from him.

I didnt say he cant coach I think hes good at coaching im not going to sit here and say hes elite at it just yet, hes recruiting is what bothers me thats what my issue is with him. Hes done a great job with MJ a real good job I cant take that away from him.

He's signed the highest rated players of any coach on D.....

He's signed the highest rated players of any coach on D.....
My thing is him and Banda still let guys walk we needed and Im not going to beat a dead horse about the kid he coached since he was in diapers and lost him. We have this cycle Dent Stevenson 2 elite player that live a block away, we are winning also theres no excuse at least for me not to pull them. I think they dont come and if they dont whos responsible? US? no we are wining and have a good product on the field...........so whos to blame? someones got to take the blame for losing guys because they get the credit when they get the guys.

Advertisement
What’s there to hate?

He evaluated DJ and hit

He wanted Trajan and got him

He wanted Al and got him

He evaluated Malek and hit

He flipped Te’Cory

Stanford Samuels wasn’t coming here

Marco wasn’t coming here

Tyson was bought

Pat wasn’t coming

Asante was hyped up by CIS that he was coming here when I never heard he was.

Josh was never going to get in

And now we’re back in the game for Akeem

The only ***** up I see was him going off on CJ for being a quitter.

Last edited:
My thing is him and Banda still let guys walk we needed and Im not going to beat a dead horse about the kid he coached since he was in diapers and lost him. We have this cycle Dent Stevenson 2 elite player that live a block away, we are winning also theres no excuse at least for me not to pull them. I think they dont come and if they dont whos responsible? US? no we are wining and have a good product on the field...........so whos to blame? someones got to take the blame for losing guys because they get the credit when they get the guys.
How is Dent on Rumph? He got us back in it with his brother playing for FSU?

What’s there to hate?

He evaluated DJ and hit

He wanted Trajan and got him......true but kid wanted to be a cane in the worst way

He wanted Al and got him.......true easy get though legacy

He evaluated Malek and hit.....pulled him gets his due for it

He flipped Te’Cory......good get

Stanford Samuels wasn’t coming here.......true

Marco wasn’t coming here.......new staff u try and flip but the Wilsons hate us

Tyson was bought.......still buy him back

Pat wasn’t coming..........change his mind

Asante was hyped up by CIS that he was coming here when I never heard he was.......I dont watch FSU games to know if hes legit I thought he was a take

Josh was never going to get and.........they could of gotten JJ IMO but they should of known he played them

And now we’re back in the game for Akeem..........will bama come in late and steal him cause thats what people believe.

The only ***** up I see was him going off on CJ for being a quitter......this was a big dumb *** thing he did

Advertisement
What’s there to hate?

He evaluated DJ and hit

He wanted Trajan and got him

He wanted Al and got him

He evaluated Malek and hit

He flipped Te’Cory

Stanford Samuels wasn’t coming here

Marco wasn’t coming here

Tyson was bought

Pat wasn’t coming

Asante was hyped up by CIS that he was coming here when I never heard he was.

Josh was never going to get and

And now we’re back in the game for Akeem

The only ***** up I see was him going off on CJ for being a quitter.

I disagree with that being a ***** up. Rumph going off on CJ for being a quitter is one of my favorite things he has done.

1) we don’t have the funds to “buy” anybody

2) You’re not going to convince a kid to come here if they’re not going to come here to begin with.

It’s not MJ’s fault that Diaz loves playing off-man and how does Knowles fall under Rumph? That’s Banda’s position. He’s also doing twice the job on the trail that Banda’s done.
I’ve been to all our games this season and we don’t play off man that much anymore.

Advertisement

Newsflash......Miami has signed only one (Tracy Howard) of the top SEFL DB's since Patrick Peterson. Before him it was only Kenny Phillips. Those are the only 2 5* DB's Miami has signed while 10-15 have left South Florida. Nothing new here. Rumph isn't somehow unable to do what someone else has.

The fake tough guy 'no excuse' schtick is annoying.

Your hero Sweet Willy is coming to town next week with his creative offense you love so much.

Who was bought...
lol thats true too..........aight u win Z u talking facts so cant argue with that.

Wait let me edit this........ @Zbrod95 even though u right who will get blamed for those misses in the news and fans and etc blah blah blah. they will get blamed even though those other schools are paying and we cant compete with that.

Advertisement
Newsflash......Miami has signed only one (Tracy Howard) of the top SEFL DB's since Patrick Peterson. Before him it was only Kenny Phillips. Those are the only 2 5* DB's Miami has signed while 10-15 have left South Florida. Nothing new here. Rumph isn't somehow unable to do what someone else has.

Keep up the fake tough guy 'no excuse' schtick tho.

Your hero Sweet Willy is coming to town next week with his creative offense you love so much.
Where u get tough guy from lol, ni99a we typing how u get tough guy off typing words to each other? U act like im going in on u or threatening yo ***. tf?

Where u get tough guy from lol, ni99a we typing how u get tough guy off typing words to each other? U act like im going in on u or threatening yo ***. tf?

The 'no excuse' schtick you have chosen to apply to Rumph based on a historical issue for Miami. This is nothing new. Yet you take your frustration out on Rumph endlessly. This is fake and reminds me of false bravado 'tough guy' nonsense.

The 'no excuse' schtick you have chosen to apply to Rumph based on a historical issue for Miami. This is nothing new. Yet you take your frustration out on Rumph endlessly. This is fake and reminds me of false bravado 'tough guy' nonsense.
There is no excuses at the U its the way its always been, if Miami loses to FSU (which wont happen) it will be the same no excuses its always been that way this is our fanbase and the way it is. Deal with it. And please with the whole tough guy **** U dont even know me dog like foreal u dont know me trust and believe u dont know me.

There is no excuses at the U its the way its always been, if Miami loses to FSU (which wont happen) it will be the same no excuses its always been that way this is our fanbase and the way it is. Deal with it. And please with the whole tough guy **** U dont even know me dog like foreal u dont know me trust and believe u dont know me.

Look fam, you don't seem to understand the point and perhaps you should review the history of The U.

You are falsely pumping your chest and pretending somehow Miami has signed all these 5* players. It simply is not true. Ever.

Miami does not have 5 rings due to 5* recruits. It's something else........

Advertisement
Back