Where do you guys think the 2019 recruiting class will rank?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone that expects us to get higher than about 8 is unrealistic. There aren’t even enough targets rn to get us there. I’d say 10-12 which is fine
The only reason im thinking it might be that high is because I think we are taking a large class, around 27 28, which would add to our overall final score. Eventhough it might be the per player rating we had last year.

Everyone that expects us to get higher than about 8 is unrealistic. There aren’t even enough targets rn to get us there. I’d say 10-12 which is fine
In order to finish 8 or higher it’d take guys like Darnell wright, kardell thomas, Haselwood. Even with a playoff type season, gettting even 1 or 2 of that 3 will be a tough pull.

Advertisement
Miami finished 8 on 247 last year with 23 commits and an average player ranking of 90. We will probably sign more this year and we can get close to that player ranking. It will be top 10 unless we lose out on Bogle, Neal, Richards etc...

Miami finished 8 on 247 last year with 23 commits and an average player ranking of 90. We will probably sign more this year and we can get close to that player ranking. It will be top 10 unless we lose out on Bogle, Neal, Richards etc...
Average player ranking was a 90.99 so 91.0 and thats even including a scholarship kicker and a fullback. That’s where it needs to be around every year

Advertisement
Doesn’t the ranking go by the top 25 recruits in the class?

Does it matter?

The narrative is SoFla players are typically undervalued/underrated by recruiting services especially when committed to Miami. Additionally, we fans want each class to consist mostly of recruits from the State of Miami - a area of great talent that happens to be undervalued/underrated.

Just seems like it shouldn't matter what the rank is if the coaches are bringing in talent.

Advertisement
We get Neal, Tyrique, and Richards in addition to who we already have, it really doesn't matter.

But I say 10 to 15 range. Said as much last summer.

11 or more wins...5-7
10 wins with an FSU win again...8-11
Go 9-3 or 8-4 with an FSU loss 12-18

If the U starts dominating average teams, not needing miracles to win each week, the 5 stars will come.

Advertisement
Back