Where do you guys think the 2019 recruiting class will rank?

JOE'CANE

Senior
I'm hoping top between 6-10 but that's because I think we are gonna take a large and several of our 3 star recruits will end up as 4 stars. I am also hoping FSU finishes outside the top 10. I don't think UF finishes higher than 15. Whats your opinion?

Advertisement
Too early to tell right now. A lot of can change between now and February.

For conversation sake, I think we finish #10.

With a good season I think we can land Stevenson, MAR, Neal and Bogle which would definitely be top 10

Typical Mark Richt class between 4 and 10. Look at Georgia under him and that's what his rankings were all but two years where he finished outside the top 10. We don't have the juice yet for better than 4th.

Advertisement
8-12 range

Disappointed in where we are ranked right now as we have too many commits to only be ranked 16 in the country but I also Know that majority of Miami’s top targets haven’t committed yet and we are sitting in pretty good position with pretty much all of them. Honestly don’t care where we rank as long as we land all 3 of Tyrique Stevenson, Evan neal and Khris Bogle

Last edited:
Advertisement
10-14. Won’t crack the top 10, and I’ve been to trying to tell you guys for months there’s just not enough highly ranked kids we’re in on to get higher than that.

FSU will finish in the top 10. Willie’s bump class winds up somewhere between 7-10.

UF finishes somewhere around 20th

And Miami at 10-14 would be JUST FINE stacked onto the past 2 classes. Especially if they close on the big fish that are left. Bogle, Neal, Richards, Ingraham, Stevenson, McIntosh would be a great close and a class you can win with.

10-14. Won’t crack the top 10, and I’ve been to trying to tell you guys for months there’s just not enough highly ranked kids we’re in on to get higher than that.

FSU will finish in the top 10. Willie’s bump class winds up somewhere between 7-10.

And Miami at 10-14 would be JUST FINE stacked onto the past 2 classes. Especially if they close on the big fish that are left. Bogle, Neal, Richards, Ingraham, Stevenson, McIntosh would be a great close and a class you can win with.
I think you mostly correct. There are enough guys who consider us one of their top schools to move past that though. But I’m no fool and I don’t believe we add enough of them unless we have a similar type season as far as wins and excitement around the program.

Advertisement
5-10...still a believer a lot of our recruits will get nice bumps between now and the final ranking.

Brownlee
Brooks-He's going to play bananas this year!
Crowley
Munoz
Harvey
C. Williams
Eguakan

Advertisement

I think what we are doing is mostly positive however FSU finishing higher than us is concerning. Taggart is a joke and Mullen is a JAG we should be dominating the state.

Advertisement
Back