Where are the LBs?

Advertisement
I was the first person sounding the alarm about LBs, back when people were talking about upgrading Shaq and Pinckney with faster guys. It was my biggest concern with Manny’s hire.

Re: the offers, my issue was the lack of numbers. Half the names you mentioned were hurt by the time they got here or in camp. We needed numbers and blew it by only taking four guys between 18-20.

From January 2019:
You , myself , @gogeta and @orange&green84 are the people I remember ripping lb recruiting for awhile. It’s finally caught up to manny and it’ll be one of the reasons he’ll be canned.

Advertisement
I was the first person sounding the alarm about LBs, back when people were talking about upgrading Shaq and Pinckney with faster guys. It was my biggest concern with Manny’s hire.

Re: the offers, my issue was the lack of numbers. Half the names you mentioned were hurt by the time they got here or in camp. We needed numbers and blew it by only taking four guys between 18-20.
Then why’d you argue with me back then about them being fits? You battled me for 3 years about the guys we took and I kept saying these tweeners weren’t going to work.

I know you’re not putting up this thread after backing up the offers to Steed, Wilder, Zach, Huff, Brooks, Troutman(who’s smaller than some of our CBS), and Tyler Johnson.

You backed most of the offers at LB.
If Steed doesn’t get hurt I think he is good pick up with Wilder & Brooks…now if we had Bonitto, Abdullah,,Hyppolite a healthy Steed & Brooks that would be much better I know lol…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Then why’d you argue with me back then about them being fits? You battled me for 3 years about the guys we took and I kept saying these tweeners weren’t going to work.
That's a different debate. I still have no problem taking tweeners. Bonitto and Abdullah would be considered tweeners. Give me freaks with instincts who play hard.

we said it but the slurpers said Flagg was god so,,,,,its unbelievable that we sit here observing and know more than the coaches. When the next HC is hired and we are still doing this asking why, then he will suffer the same fate.
Knock it off little man

You , myself , @gogeta and @orange&green84 are the people I remember ripping lb recruiting for awhile. It’s finally caught up to manny and it’ll be one of the reasons he’ll be canned.
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Knock it off little man
its the truth man **** upsets me that we know more than the dudes running the show, to me thats unacceptable. U have gogeta screaming for Hyppolite @gogeta4 u have LCE screaming for dudes and they go after someone Texas and Tamu OU dont want. Like cmon Miami get your **** together.

Advertisement
That's a different debate. I still have no problem taking tweeners. Bonitto and Abdullah would be considered tweeners. Give me freaks with instincts who play hard.

This, Bring in the explosive athletes/freaks and then find a spot for them. Bonnitto was going to be a tough pull iirc, but I recall Yasir - freak kid with an outstanding 100m time and undersized (190, iirc). To me, that was the bigger miss b/c he would hve been an easy pull.

Surprised you didn't have Kris Bogle on that list. Saw him get a lot of PT against bama over the wekeend.

its the truth man **** upsets me that we know more than the dudes running the show, to me thats unacceptable. U have gogeta screaming for Hyppolite @gogeta4 u have LCE screaming for dudes and they go after someone Texas and Tamu OU dont want. Like cmon Miami get your **** together.
lol dawg I’m not gonna do this with you. You don’t have to keep using that kid as an example especially if you’re going to be wrong OUT LOUD. He was recruited by both programs and A&M bc he’s a north shore kid. He didn’t get offers the same reason my brother (a 4 star CB who was as hot as grease when he hit the scene) didn’t get offers from a lot of places. He shut his recruitment down. It happens both ways. But I can show you proof of his recruitment if we have to go that far. I know Oklahoma’s staff very well. Now based upon his play this far it’s okay to look at him like a miss.. but you’re speaking on what you don’t know. Just looking at offer lists not knowing how what works

Advertisement
Back