Where are Cane fans in the clear-cut majority?

Talking location here.

Is it all of Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties?

I think someone posted here a little while back that "Cane Country" is essentially Dade and Broward from Fort Lauderdale south to the county line. Head north towards Pompano Beach and out come the Holes, Gaytors and others. I'd like to learn what those in-the-know have observed.

I hope to relocate to SoFla in the not too distant future. For once in my life, I'd like to live in a place where Canes are in the majority and UF/FSU fans are in the distinct minority.

Advertisement
Talking location here.

I think someone posted here a little while back that "Cane Country" is essentially Dade and Broward from Fort Lauderdale south to the county line. Head north towards Pompano Beach and out come the Holes, Gaytors and others. I'd like to learn what those in-the-know have observed.

I hope to relocate to SoFla in the not too distant future. For once in my life, I'd like to live in a place where Canes are in the majority and UF/FSU fans are in the distinct minority.

I feel your pain.

I live in Pensacola.

Generally Dade and Broward. South Florida has a lot of transplants from other parts of the country (and world) so it will never be completely uniform support like some rural schools get.

I'm in Sarasota but it's like 50% FSU fans, 40% UF fans, 5% Miami, 5% everyone else... It's terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Talking location here.

Where are Cane fans in the clear-cut majority?

I think someone posted here a little while back that "Cane Country" is essentially Dade and Broward from Fort Lauderdale south to the county line. Head north towards Pompano Beach and out come the Holes, Gaytors and others...

IMG_3759.jpg

I also live in Brevard, seems to me there's many fans of the U here. Could be it's just where I drive around?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Gators or Noles? Then Heaven is even better than they say.

So is Palm Beach County "Cane Country" or are there too many FSU/UF folks there for any one program to have the dominant fan base?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Naples 40%UF,30%FSU and 30% The U.We also see a lot of Little 10 such as OSU,M,MSU
and Wisc.during the winter.

Advertisement
Back