Where are all the Kiffin slurpers?

Advertisement
Everything is about situations and fit. Even Saban couldn't make Mississippi a contender. Y'all dismissing Kiffin or Mario for losing would have complained about the Johnson hire. There really was no reason to look at him and think, yeah, this guy is going to win a CFB championship and Super Bowls.

I’m just saying don’t talk a coach up like he’s the next savior and then hide when things don’t go well for him....
Who's hiding? I just read this. And yeah, Kiffin would kill it here. He lost to the team that's allowed to systemically cheat and have an uneven playing field above all other teams until Satan retires and then the NCAA mystically gets a spine about them - that team? OK.

Anyway, as I've said before, I didn't want him in the past, but I do think he's matured and has performed very well in his last couple of gigs. He would take the talent we have, plus the talent he would draw and run the Coastal as an after thought and probably the ACC as a whole.

Unfortunately, our Admins seem to always get it wrong, so we'll probably never get to know, but there is no doubt in my mind that he would have UM as a 10 win minimum team by year 2.

Advertisement
High ceiling but high risk.

Personally, I want more of a program building and alpha leader type. We need a stable and strong voice here right now and someone who will flip the attitude and toughness on this team. Kiffin would right the offensive side but as for the overall program, I have my hesitations on him being the answer.

Advertisement
Everything is about situations and fit. Even Saban couldn't make Mississippi a contender. Y'all dismissing Kiffin or Mario for losing would have complained about the Johnson hire. There really was no reason to look at him and think, yeah, this guy is going to win a CFB championship and Super Bowls.
Put the right organization in anywhere, it will work out.

Cincy and Coastal Carolina say hello.

Personally, I want more of a program building and alpha leader type. We need a stable and strong voice here right now and someone who will flip the attitude and toughness on this team. Kiffin would right the offensive side but as for the overall program, I have my hesitations on him being the answer.
He won't stay at Miss St and wouldn't stay at Miami either given his record.

#LeopardsDon'tChangeSpots

Long read but interesting
It’s amazing how people slander lane. He’s been the mind behind some of the best offenses in college football.

Imagine if you paid him with a good operational manager and DC in a talent rich place like Miami. He might not get saban results but he’s not losing to FIU.

Advertisement
It’s amazing how people slander lane. He’s been the mind behind some of the best offenses in college football.

Imagine if you paid him with a good operational manager and DC in a talent rich place like Miami. He might not get saban results but he’s not losing to FIU.
Gives a lot of insight into who Kiffen is and also insight into who Sabag is.

Advertisement
To me it's not about the X's and O's. I would like to see a strong personality and tough leader who also command respect. He wouldn't be my choice.

You mean a young Butch Davis? lol

Advertisement
Back