Where are all the Kiffin slurpers?

Advertisement
I'm not a kiffen slurper, but Ole miss has less than half the blue chip recruits Miami has. They were supposed to get blown out by Bama.
I completely understand that. All I’m saying is I’ve read multiple posts that he would be our answer. Do you believe that - if so why? Answer means competing on the big stage again.

Ole Miss would beat the brakes off us right now. Down to the axles. Bring Lane to Coral Gables.
And WTF does that prove? I’m sure many teams would rip us apart right now. I’m just asking for a real search to find the right guy. What’s so wrong with that?

Advertisement
Kiffin is a good coach. That said, he's also a guy that when things go sideways, they really go sideways. Look at his time at USC. Even with the scholarship restrictions, they were a poorly coached, undisciplined mess for a lot of his tenure, even though SC recruited at a high level during the investigation and signed full classes.

Kiffin is also the kind of guy, whose rap sounds great when things are going well, it sounds stupid and arrogant when things go poorly. That's the problem, he isn't a steadying influence, he's a hypeman but with actual playcalling ability. Can he manage a program in a place where the media will call him out when things go sideways? He struggled at USC with that, that slick talking crap isn't going to fly at Miami, it flies at Ole Miss.

As I said, I am not a kiffen guy, but he would certainly be better than what we have now.
Pretty much ANYONE would be an upgrade over Manny. Justin Fuente would be an upgrade.

Our fanbase keeps trying to push candidates that would win the press conference, that are "Wow" hires instead of looking at the guys that are best suited to give us what we want and that's a well managed, accountable, tough football program.

Advertisement
Yawn, talk to me when Kiffin lays an egg against Tennessee or Arkansas or LSU. Other than that, Bama will literally do this to every team not named UGA.
But when people said the same thing in defense of our team yall didnt want to hear it. So which is it?

Pretty much ANYONE would be an upgrade over Manny. Justin Fuente would be an upgrade.

Our fanbase keeps trying to push candidates that would win the press conference, that are "Wow" hires instead of looking at the guys that are best suited to give us what we want and that's a well managed, accountable, tough football program.
But again - provide facts why Fuentes would be better when he hasn’t done 💩

That’s a reasonable and logical response, which was all I was looking for. I’ve seen the man’s name on here this board that I’ve read from a far but just want to hear about why.

I agree with your points, but can he take us back where we want to be?
Were a long way back from where we want to be. How about first we focus on not being in a dog fight with Appalachain state and losing to FIU? Theres zero reason for that. Have to crawl before you can walk. Lets get some winning instilled in this team. Lets wash out taking pictures when you get a TD and are losing to Virginia at home. Can Kiffin get us a championship? Idk. But he can sure to better then that bull**** Diaz put us through

Kiffin isn't the problem.

Lack of self-amputation is. 👇

Screenshot_20211002-213414_DuckDuckGo.jpg

#EunuchLifeIsACommittedToVictoryLife

Advertisement
I completely understand that. All I’m saying is I’ve read multiple posts that he would be our answer. Do you believe that - if so why? Answer means competing on the big stage again.
Lane has not just college experience but was an NFL Head coach...unfortunately he ****ed off Al Davis and got him fired for literally no reason.
He is familiar with South Florida being the HC at FAU and he had them with one of best offenses in college. Had two 11 win seasons there and had them in conference championships...
Had winning seasons at USC while they had limited scholarships due to probation that happened before he was there.
Did you see what he did as OC at Alabaga?
With the fertile recruiting of SoFla he would have the horses. I see he has developed as a HC and this probably rubbed off during Saban years...
His system has won and has worked successfully...

But when people said the same thing in defense of our team yall didnt want to hear it. So which is it?
Our game and ole miss game were too different things. Ole miss had some success with their offense. Rhett was exposed that Bama game.

Our game and ole miss game were too different things. Ole miss had some success with their offense. Rhett was exposed that Bama game.
We had SOME success as well. Otherwise it would've been a shutout. Not defending Manny, I just don't care for rhe embellishment for the purpose of trashing the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back