Where are all the Kiffin slurpers?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LkHiNvO4qc0/maxresdefault.jpg
1633218446292.png

Advertisement
Who said win -how about competitve? Don’t be a keyboard ninja. I simply asked a question.
Speaking of being a keyboard ninja? Point out in the OP where you said competitive? Hint: You didn't. You made a post trying to be cute because a lot of posters here would like UM to give Lane a look at our next head coach, and you wanted to try to dunk on them by pointing out that Ole Miss got beat by Bama.

So what exactly are we trying to accomplish?
Not sure I understand the question.

But these arguments over coaches seem strange to me. If every time a coach loses he is disqualified as a coach for Miami then we will never get a new coach. There are a lot of good coaches out there and none of them go undefeated every year.

Advertisement
Amazing how everyone on here gets their panties in a bunch for a simple question. We’ve sucked due to poor coaching for the last 20 years but God forbid we examine similar outcomes of potential candidates.

All of a sudden I see all types of excuses and attacks for simply asking a question. I’m beyond 💯 supportive of firing MD immediately - just want to make sure we get the right man this time around.

Not sure I understand the question.

But these arguments over coaches seem strange to me. If every time a coach loses he is disqualified as a coach for Miami then we will never get a new coach. There are a lot of good coaches out there and none of them go undefeated every year.
Well it would make for a quick HC search and you know how Flake loves him a short HC search

Speaking of being a keyboard ninja? Point out in the OP where you said competitive? Hint: You didn't. You made a post trying to be cute because a lot of posters here would like UM to give Lane a look at our next head coach, and you wanted to try to dunk on them by pointing out that Ole Miss got beat by Bama.
So now asking a simple question after hearing for years how great a coach would be here is being cute?

Advertisement
So now asking a simple question after hearing for years how great a coach would be here is being cute?
Yes you are trying to dunk on people and in particular those who would like Lane to be UM head coach. Because obviously since he lost to Alabama he’s not fit for UM HC. And you know that’s why you made the post.

Yes you are trying to dunk on people and in particular those who would like Lane to be UM head coach. Because obviously since he lost to Alabama he’s not fit for UM HC. And you know that’s why you made the post.
Dunk on people? Would they not be chirping right now if they were competitive tonight? Do you really want Kiffin to be the next coach of this team? If so, what has he done that we haven’t seen before?

No need for snarky replies - just asking a real question.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Came here to avoid idiotic threads...silly me
Its about fit. ****, Golden would fit in Penn State or Rutgers. Kiffin fits Miami. Hel have a **** of a lot more talent here. Huge upgrade over Manny. Yea they lost today. He went down swinging though. Played to win the game.
That’s a reasonable and logical response, which was all I was looking for. I’ve seen the man’s name on here this board that I’ve read from a far but just want to hear about why.

I agree with your points, but can he take us back where we want to be?

Advertisement
Back