Where are all the Kiffin slurpers?

Advertisement
Who do you want? Yea, Florida hung in there, but who wouldnt get *** kicked vs Bama? How tf you pound your chest about Kiffin cus they lost to Bama?
I would go with a proven Bill O’brien that we can get at a very reasonable price. Would be a win/win situation IMO.

Advertisement
this just makes it easier to get Kiffin..... Come to MIAMI where you only have to go in a 100 mile radius to recruit..... his team in talent would instantly be better than ole miss and he can avoid the $EC gauntlet...... better players, no gauntlet, in the playoffs someone might take out saban for you, or you only need a lucky game to beat him...

Advertisement
Wait, you thought Ole Miss was going to beat BAMA on the road? That's cute, OP.

The fact of the matter is, Corral was accurate, and he didn't turn the ball over. Parrish had success running the ball but only got like 10 carries.

Ole Miss couldn't stop the run, and they couldn't convert 3rd down. Lane's team looked 1000x better than Diaz' team.

Advertisement
Wait, you thought Ole Miss was going to beat BAMA on the road? That's cute, OP.

The fact of the matter is, Corral was accurate, and he didn't turn the ball over. Parrish had success running the ball but only got like 10 carries.

Ole Miss couldn't stop the run, and they couldn't convert 3rd down. Lane's team looked 1000x better than Diaz' team.
Who said win -how about competitve? Don’t be a keyboard ninja. I simply asked a question.

omg these threads are the stupidest ever. Lane is 1000x the coach Manny is.

We all want Manny fired, but if you bring up anyone other than Saban or Bellicheck the new coach will suck.

Advertisement
Kiffen is still tier 1.
Even with questionable play calling they still scored 21. We scored 14
Kiffen has beaten Saban 2x in the past.
Alabama have been a different beast these past two years offensively. Only UGA can stop them.
When did he beat Saban?

I don’t mind kiffin, questionable decision making on those 4th downs but I think he just knew that’s the only way he would have any chance of being in the game. Rather have that then a coach scared of the moment.

Would he play for a FG down 2 with 1 min left, 3 timeouts, and in the opponents red zone? I think not.

Advertisement
Back