When would we have a "winning culture" again

I agree with this post. Shaq and I was talking about this the other day and both agreed this past season lacked luster at LB play. It appeared to me we did enough to get by. Not to make excuses but their Freshmen year their opponents just tried to take advantage of them being young... this year they were considered as part of game planning.. He knows that he has to step up.... they all do ... and this year is even going to be tougher with the absence of Mac and Norton. I want more impact out of him probably more than any one on this page. I told him when we win it is going to be on the LB play and when we lose its going to be on the LB play.. He has the ears of the defense so it is his responsibility that everyone upholds the standard and you have to start by exceeding the standard and you don't do that by being a Good Average Player

Man don't even give this guy any attention. He is just trying to start ****. Every single player at every school needs to continue to be better so I am very happy to hear that you and Shaq are not being complacent like other players and really trying to take that next step forward. I would love to see him take a giant step forward in his Junior season. Shaq seems to have a good head on his shoulders and is very talented. If he keeps working hard we will be watching him play on Sundays for a very long time. He is lucky to have a father that is so involved in his life because many people do not have that luxury.

Advertisement
LOL. This **** is quoting some front-running Heritage groupie as the basis for his post. Fvck guys like Surtain.

We will get back on the shoulders of local warriors who want to make their hometown program great like Wiggins and Silvera, not groupies like Surtain and Campbell who just want to be associated with winners that someone else built.

Coker filled our roster with groupies like surtain and Campbell after Booch Davis built his roster with dogs and champions.

Anybody that doesn’t see this just isn’t paying attention.

Nobody’s perfect, and there’s work to be done, but if you don’t see the passion and determination in Richt as opposed to how he was at UGA, you don’t understand.

He literally acts like he’s on the clock. I’m sure no one puts more pressure on Richt than Richt himself. He wants to win it all and he wants it badly. This is just supposition on my part, but set aside the nice pastor image for a second and think more fire and **** and brimstone.

Think more the great vengeance and furious anger of Samuel L Jackson and less Benny Hinn or Mother Teresa.

Do a little lip reading sometime on the sidelines.
I think it is also a personal thing with Kfart.

That **** of a racist inbred epitomizes everything that CMR stands against.

In his mind it may be something like: "All it takes for evil to win, is for good men to do nothing". No doubt that Tricky Nicky and his illegitimate offspring are a dark plague on CFB and the meaning of student-athlete.

LOL. This **** is quoting some front-running Heritage groupie as the basis for his post. Fvck guys like Surtain.

We will get back on the shoulders of local warriors who want to make their hometown program great like Wiggins and Silvera, not groupies like Surtain and Campbell who just want to be associated with winners that someone else built.

Coker filled our roster with groupies like surtain and Campbell after Booch Davis built his roster with dogs and champions.

There will always be front runners in South Florida (the land of front running IMO). ****, a large portion of the fan base is the same way. Our stadium is empty if we aren’t winning.

Just got to keep MOST of them home, which I think we can do. We also need to hit on our evaluations and manage our roster effectively. Can’t lose 40% of a recruiting class by year 3.

Advertisement
Richt that recruited Shaq at UGA and Richt that recruited Shaq at UM ... are different... you could feel the difference... If anybody here don't believe Richt wants to win badley at UM are confused. He is carrying a chip of determination on his shoulder ... he has a point to prove to himself and the rest of the CFB World

Hope your right

Not in favor for anything FSU related... what ever he did there he should keep it there....Also that m-i-a-m-i CANES wooooo! .....that chant is not what the U should be doing...IM JUST SAYING.....MURDER MURDER KILL KILL ...HIT STICK TALK **** ...MIAMI CANES ARE PASSING BY.... WHY DO WE NOT DO THIS ANYMORE ?!?!
Every college program does Matt drills gtfo

Since he actually knows Richt and speaks from experience, don’t you think he has a greater potential of being right than most of the people that post here?

Sigh

His words says he wants to be great but his actions let Nosier continue start as the QB descending the CANEZ into a 3 game skid. Perry should have least started a 1 game to see what he has

Saving the so call best player on the team just to keep Perry’s 4 years of eligiblity is playing not to lose

Advertisement
Sigh

His words says he wants to be great but his actions let Nosier continue start as the QB descending the CANEZ into a 3 game skid. Perry should have least started a 1 game to see what he has

Saving the so call best player on the team just to keep Perry’s 4 years of eligiblity is playing not to lose

I guess you were at practice to see what Perry is capable of right? You have an accurate assessment of his grasp of the plays and ability to read defenses? You have the ability to tell if he's injury prone or if getting him beat up in a game as a TF will motivate him or scar him?

No, you have none of those things. What you do have is a keyboard and the ability to assume that when things don't work the way you want, there was a better way and you know who's at fault. It must be so liberating to know everything.

I guess you were at practice to see what Perry is capable of right? You have an accurate assessment of his grasp of the plays and ability to read defenses? You have the ability to tell if he's injury prone or if getting him beat up in a game as a TF will motivate him or scar him?

No, you have none of those things. What you do have is a keyboard and the ability to assume that when things don't work the way you want, there was a better way and you know who's at fault. It must be so liberating to know everything.

No I wasn’t at the practice but all I heard last season was how “Perry comin’”, if the freashman Pitt QB and beat out turnover chain defense then why can’t Perry?

Look I want the CANEZ to dominate college football but with the actions of CMR continuing to hire JAG coaches I see us being no better than coastal champs

No I wasn’t at the practice but all I heard last season was how “Perry comin’”, if the freashman Pitt QB and beat out turnover chain defense then why can’t Perry?

You heard all that nonsense about Perry because people want so badly for the next guy to be the greatest that they ignore how hard it is to start as a TF. I don't know anymore about it that you do, but I assume there was a reason why we didn't see Perry. Nothing so far tells me Richt is afraid to play his best guys.

I'll also mention that AR and Duke are two of the most talented players we've had in recent years and neither of them was a day one starter. There's only one QB spot, and you can really ***** up your starter's head if you bench him mid season. That's not to say you let him keep playing just because he's already the starter, just another reason to think real hard before putting in the freshman.

Advertisement
Look I want the CANEZ to dominate college football but with the actions of CMR continuing to hire JAG coaches I see us being no better than coastal champs

Ok, chief, you know more than the father of one of the best players on our team, who knows the the head coach, players, and other coaches, and is around them.

While you’ve never been to a single practice, don’t have a single clue how much Perry knew or what he was capable of last year. You don’t know jack shlt compared to somebody that’s actually has access to info that you don’t. So I’m putting my chips on the guy that actually has first hand info, vs the guy blowing hot air from behind a keyboard that has zero info.

Ok, chief, you know more than the father of one of the best players on our team, who knows the the head coach, players, and other coaches, and is around them.

While you’ve never been to a single practice, don’t have a single clue how much Perry knew or what he was capable of last year. You don’t know jack shlt compared to somebody that’s actually has access to info that you don’t. So I’m putting my chips on the guy that actually has first hand info, vs the guy blowing hot air from behind a keyboard that has zero info.

**** feel free to spit their ****s out of your mouth, I never said I know more or seen more. Do I need to see a practice if Perry can hit an open WR or throw a WR open? Like I said before A true freashman Pitt QB came in and lit us up but Mr. Florida needs a redshirt before seeing the field? If Perry ican’t beat out Noiser then we’re ****ed

LOL - another clown with a bugs bunny cartoon as his avi takes it to defcon 3 keyboard warrior status. I’m impressed. You get shook easily, and it prevents you from thinking above the level of a 5th grader.

The subject was whether Richt had the fire to win it all, not whether he committed a tactical mistake with the QBs, but I see it’s beyond you to discuss it like an adult.

I was just reinforcing the fact that apparently Perry last year, in spite of all his talents, couldn’t even surpass a subpar Sheriffs on the depth chart last year. We’re all hoping he takes his film and study work seriously this year or he could get passed again, this time by an incoming freshman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back