When would we have a "winning culture" again

One other thing, look at the two rosters Miami, what Richt inherited and what he left, not even close. We won 10/11 games with a qb that barely completed 50% of his passes in major college football. Unreal.

Advertisement
How the fūck does a retarded porster like @skolcanes know how hard the canes are or aren’t training?

Here’s a clue: he has no fūcking idea.

Maybe you can answer this question for me @skolcanes after your body cavity search and chow time.

Seems like your happy about loosing the last 3 most important games....if thats what floats ur boat...you should become a fan of another program... we expect more at Miami

One other thing, look at the two rosters Miami, what Richt inherited and what he left, not even close. We won 10/11 games with a qb that barely completed 50% of his passes in major college football. Unreal.

Agree.... also a qb that had game winning drives and most importantly the FSU game

Seems like your happy about loosing the last 3 most important games....if thats what floats ur boat...you should become a fan of another program... we expect more at Miami

Losing has one “o” not two

Also, when you say “we”, who are you referring to? The nation of snuff dipping fringe ****** cane fans that don’t go to games and post stupid shlt online?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt got mat drills from what Bobby Bowden and him used to do back in the day when they won those titles in the 90s

Richt got mat drills from what Bobby Bowden and him used to do back in the day when they won those titles in the 90s

Not in favor for anything FSU related... what ever he did there he should keep it there....Also that m-i-a-m-i CANES wooooo! .....that chant is not what the U should be doing...IM JUST SAYING.....MURDER MURDER KILL KILL ...HIT STICK TALK **** ...MIAMI CANES ARE PASSING BY.... WHY DO WE NOT DO THIS ANYMORE ?!?!

Advertisement
Not in favor for anything FSU related... what ever he did there he should keep it there....Also that m-i-a-m-i CANES wooooo! .....that chant is not what the U should be doing...IM JUST SAYING.....MURDER MURDER KILL KILL ...HIT STICK TALK **** ...MIAMI CANES ARE PASSING BY.... WHY DO WE NOT DO THIS ANYMORE ?!?!
Log off

We still do all of those

LOL You are an obvious troll. Thomas Carroll led the Hit Stick chant when I was there. All of the things you say we aren't doing, they definitely still do.

Advertisement
This post is sad just like Surtains comments

From what you said dad, this is just part of the next steps of the team. But if no one saw how much our coach wants to win, just look at what most on here called a meaningless game in the Orange Bowl, any other coach handles a ref like our coach, he's done for a while. Our guy is serious about winning and the program feels that way. As for Sustain and the other guy, they are front runners. No reason to not join what we have. I know some claim that corn was going to get drafted after his senior season no matter what, but I disagree, our DBs look so much better, than in the past, not even close. We will win because our coach expects it. Go look at what he did at ishtty Georgia for 15 years.

Richt that recruited Shaq at UGA and Richt that recruited Shaq at UM ... are different... you could feel the difference... If anybody here don't believe Richt wants to win badley at UM are confused. He is carrying a chip of determination on his shoulder ... he has a point to prove to himself and the rest of the CFB World

Richt that recruited Shaq at UGA and Richt that recruited Shaq at UM ... are different... you could feel the difference... If anybody here don't believe Richt wants to win badley at UM are confused. He is carrying a chip of determination on his shoulder ... he has a point to prove to himself and the rest of the CFB World

Thanks for all you bring to the board.

Was watching the OB highlights the other day and Shaq was so close to having a pick 6 that would have changed the game.

Tough play for a LB, especially with a left handed QB.

I’m pulling for him bc he does things the right way. I don’t doubt he’s one of the hardest working players on the team.

Advertisement
Back