When would we have a "winning culture" again

This post is sad just like Surtains comments

From what you said dad, this is just part of the next steps of the team. But if no one saw how much our coach wants to win, just look at what most on here called a meaningless game in the Orange Bowl, any other coach handles a ref like our coach, he's done for a while. Our guy is serious about winning and the program feels that way. As for Sustain and the other guy, they are front runners. No reason to not join what we have. I know some claim that corn was going to get drafted after his senior season no matter what, but I disagree, our DBs look so much better, than in the past, not even close. We will win because our coach expects it. Go look at what he did at ishtty Georgia for 15 years.
But most posters will settle for nothing less than a NC. They consider themselves entitled because we were great when Schnelley, Johnson, and Erickson coached us. If Richt can’t win a ship in the next 2-3 years most posters will want his head.

Advertisement
Thanks for all you bring to the board.

Was watching the OB highlights the other day and Shaq was so close to having a pick 6 that would have changed the game.

Tough play for a LB, especially with a left handed QB.

I’m pulling for him bc he does things the right way. I don’t doubt he’s one of the hardest working players on the team.

Agree...cant do the same thing and expect different results!!!!

Richt that recruited Shaq at UGA and Richt that recruited Shaq at UM ... are different... you could feel the difference... If anybody here don't believe Richt wants to win badley at UM are confused. He is carrying a chip of determination on his shoulder ... he has a point to prove to himself and the rest of the CFB World

Anybody that doesn’t see this just isn’t paying attention.

Nobody’s perfect, and there’s work to be done, but if you don’t see the passion and determination in Richt as opposed to how he was at UGA, you don’t understand.

He literally acts like he’s on the clock. I’m sure no one puts more pressure on Richt than Richt himself. He wants to win it all and he wants it badly. This is just supposition on my part, but set aside the nice pastor image for a second and think more fire and **** and brimstone.

Think more the great vengeance and furious anger of Samuel L Jackson and less Benny Hinn or Mother Teresa.

Do a little lip reading sometime on the sidelines.

Advertisement
You knew the secret recipe to winning championships and you waited till now to share it. You're telling me that Bama is winning all these championships because they are running sprints in the sun and have their shirts not tucked in. Oh my, call Richt now!!!

You knew the secret recipe to winning championships and you waited till now to share it. You're telling me that Bama is winning all these championships because they are running sprints in the sun and have their shirts not tucked in. Oh my, call Richt now!!!
100 percent.... do you see us in the natty game ?

Advertisement
You just had a former player tell you what the fvck happens. You ******* moran.
nice .. would love to see it and for them to act on it ... ask the former player which player is leading those chants now... and why is there 0 media coverage on it.... that is classic miami and what made us is that attitude

But most posters will settle for nothing less than a NC. They consider themselves entitled because we were great when Schnelley, Johnson, and Erickson coached us. If Richt can’t win a ship in the next 2-3 years most posters will want his head.

I will want it as well. With guys like curtain and Campbell we are coming in waves and winning big! I still think we can win big if we can get good play from qb and dl.

Richt that recruited Shaq at UGA and Richt that recruited Shaq at UM ... are different... you could feel the difference... If anybody here don't believe Richt wants to win badley at UM are confused. He is carrying a chip of determination on his shoulder ... he has a point to prove to himself and the rest of the CFB World

Totally agree, SEC boosters control every school but Alabama! And they do more harm then good. I degrees though.

Advertisement
nice .. would love to see it and for them to act on it ... ask the former player which player is leading those chants now... and why is there 0 media coverage on it.... that is classic miami and what made us is that attitude
It was Jamal Carter, I don’t know who did this year. And we went nearly 15 years without a 10 win season, posting videos of things like that take away from it and make it appear like a gimmick to those outside of the program when we’re not on top

Why would there be media coverage? Like anybody outside cares what other teams chant. You think Miami was the only team chanting some crazy stuff? Every team does and it has zero impact on play.

Our fans see cool videos and get so weird about that crap.

Advertisement
Most will think I am a troll or a hater but I'm just keeping it real.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

All that matters is this....win total has went up each year as well as recruiting ranking and overall program perception. Mat drills and or grassers mean very little to me...holding guys accountable in regards to strength and conditioning, nutrition and progressively getting better thru mental reps, and knowing the playbook will take the program where it should go

I'm glad you agree. I expect them to live up to what we all know they can and should be. Excited for this year but they need to step up .. Coaches need to allow them to as well.. we need to train harder and smarter....like I stated in this post. I would like to see more. I know we dont see all the work outs but Richt needs to switch up the training and work outs. I hope the players call him out and hold him accountable and hold themselves accountable.. No other team should be working harder then us and no other team should be more motivated then us. GO the extra Mile..... I hope the kids also let the coaches finally let them swag out too... No more of Richt treating these kids like they are in the army ... let them have fun .. look good play better.. that is swag... and then we will destroy people

Saban treats his kids more militaristic than Richt ever has so get a clue before posting crap

Advertisement
Back