When would we have a "winning culture" again

skolcanes

Band
Pat Surtain clearly stated thats why he choose bama. We are so close, just simple things keeping us from being THE U again.

Most will think I am a troll or a hater but I'm just keeping it real.

Doing MATT drills is not taking us to that next level... making sure all of our shirts are tucked in doing the matt drills is not taking us to the next level. Id rather see them out in the heat running sprints.

Leadership questionability : all 3 starting LBs did not live up to expectation this year after their freshman year. Espcially shaq before the season telling us to tune to watch this movie... welll ... the movie was very average.

I would expect Joyner jennings and steed and wilder to all compete and if they were all in the same grade I can see more PT go to them but coaches will play bash bros cuz of the experience and they are going to be JRS. Hopefully they play the best player that helps us win.

That is about it for now....Hope there are not any more excuses and coaches are hungry for a natty not just an ACC ship.. there is no such thing as complacent at the U

and also .. Fix the dam uniforms !!

Advertisement
So, untuck the shirts and change the uniforms? Somebody hire this guy.

Advertisement

Attachments

• ef8.jpg
    ef8.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Pat Surtain clearly stated thats why he choose bama. We are so close, just simple things keeping us from being THE U again.

Doing MATT drills is not taking us to that next level... making sure all of our shirts are tucked in doing the matt drills is not taking us to the next level. Id rather see them out in the heat running sprints.

Leadership questionability : all 3 starting LBs did not live up to expectation this year after their freshman year. Espcially shaq before the season telling us to tune to watch this movie... welll ... the movie was very average.

I would expect Joyner jennings and steed and wilder to all compete and if they were all in the same grade I can see more PT go to them but coaches will play bash bros cuz of the experience and they are going to be JRS. Hopefully they play the best player that helps us win.

That is about it for now....Hope there are not any more excuses and coaches are hungry for a natty not just an ACC ship.. there is no such thing as complacent at the U

I agree with this post. Shaq and I was talking about this the other day and both agreed this past season lacked luster at LB play. It appeared to me we did enough to get by. Not to make excuses but their Freshmen year their opponents just tried to take advantage of them being young... this year they were considered as part of game planning.. He knows that he has to step up.... they all do ... and this year is even going to be tougher with the absence of Mac and Norton. I want more impact out of him probably more than any one on this page. I told him when we win it is going to be on the LB play and when we lose its going to be on the LB play.. He has the ears of the defense so it is his responsibility that everyone upholds the standard and you have to start by exceeding the standard and you don't do that by being a Good Average Player

Advertisement
I agree with this post. Shaq and I was talking about this the other day and both agreed this past season lacked luster at LB play. It appeared to me we did enough to get by. Not to make excuses but their Freshmen year their opponents just tried to take advantage of them being young... this year they were considered as part of game planning.. He knows that he has to step up.... they all do ... and this year is even going to be tougher with the absence of Mac and Norton. I want more impact out of him probably more than any one on this page. I told him when we win it is going to be on the LB play and when we lose its going to be on the LB play.. He has the ears of the defense so it is his responsibility that everyone upholds the standard and you have to start by exceeding the standard and you don't do that by being a Good Average Player

Can we please get you to head up some kind of Recruiting PTA for future recruits and their parents to learn how to raise a Hurricane correctly? =P Seriously, you and Shaq are the epitome of the "want-to" of how to get better every day. You done good, sir!!

Next time you start to get a thought - don't.

Won't touch on the rest of the post, but if my memory serves me correct, during this period before spring ball, we did mat drills 2 mornings a week, conditioning on the field 2 days a week, and 4 lifts during the week.

We did all ours back in '05-'06 on the field, 4 days a week. Then did gassers after the "morning runs". We didn't call them Mat Drills because there was no mat. Did all of the same stuff just on the grass. We lifted 3x per week. I always remembered everyone waiting for the Sun to come up letting us know we were close to being done.

Advertisement

I'm glad you agree. I expect them to live up to what we all know they can and should be. Excited for this year but they need to step up .. Coaches need to allow them to as well.. we need to train harder and smarter....like I stated in this post. I would like to see more. I know we dont see all the work outs but Richt needs to switch up the training and work outs. I hope the players call him out and hold him accountable and hold themselves accountable.. No other team should be working harder then us and no other team should be more motivated then us. GO the extra Mile..... I hope the kids also let the coaches finally let them swag out too... No more of Richt treating these kids like they are in the army ... let them have fun .. look good play better.. that is swag... and then we will destroy people

Wishing you would acquire a culture against breathing and pro-creating.

This post is sad just like Surtains comments

From what you said dad, this is just part of the next steps of the team. But if no one saw how much our coach wants to win, just look at what most on here called a meaningless game in the Orange Bowl, any other coach handles a ref like our coach, he's done for a while. Our guy is serious about winning and the program feels that way. As for Sustain and the other guy, they are front runners. No reason to not join what we have. I know some claim that corn was going to get drafted after his senior season no matter what, but I disagree, our DBs look so much better, than in the past, not even close. We will win because our coach expects it. Go look at what he did at ishtty Georgia for 15 years.

How the fūck does a retarded porster like @skolcanes know how hard the canes are or aren’t training?

Here’s a clue: he has no fūcking idea.

Maybe you can answer this question for me @skolcanes after your body cavity search and chow time.

Advertisement
Back