When will everyone wake up?

Advertisement
Oh I can comprehend. Do not get mad at me because you are looking like a fool on here! We won, and it was not pretty...but I only see a #1 in our loss column, and that means we are one step closer to getting a chance to avenge that. Every week we pull out a win, it does not matter how bad it looks.

The way you guys act on here, you would not be happy with an ugly win in the ACC or National Championship game!
What? How am I looking like a fool? You’re okay with Miami putting up horrible performances vs subpar teams fine that’s on you. But I am not and will never be. We will not see Clemson in the ACCG if we continue to play like we did last weekend.

I love 99% of the posters on this board. CIS is my home away from home. I spend more time on here than I do with my girl.

With that said, I don’t even know where to begin....

Reading the game day board takes years off my life. And yes, I know I bring that on myself, but holy **** we as a fan base need to take take a deep ******* breath.

We are an above average team, nothing more, nothing less. Wake up, my friends, and stop expecting to witness a beat down every Saturday. We are not good enough to do that. We are in the second tier of college football, along with the rest of teams ranked from 4 to 50. We’ve found a way to go 5-1 and people should celebrate that. Have some perspective — we lost to ******* FIU last year.

I know the majority of you expect better, and you should, but it’s critical to grasp reality. College football is a cesspool of parity, especially this year. I’d rather hold on to beat a bad UVA team than be Pedo State and lose to Indiana today.

We are going to have to scratch and claw to win a handful of games this year, just like any team not named Clemson, Bama, or OSU.

I know we have a ton of issues, but that was obvious a while back. I also know a lot of people believe we can just snap our fingers and all our problems will be erased. That’s not reality.

Enjoy the ride. Im thinking we’re in for another season like 2017. Don’t get all ****ed off when we don’t blow a team like Wake Forest out. Just hope we can win and hold onto our monster recruiting class. Diaz needs to get better, too. Our defense needs a complete overhaul, from coaching to scheme. But I’ll save that thread for another day.

We’re 5-1! You’re all my brothers! Enjoy a night knowing the Canes won!

P.S. the cheeks clap better after a win, if you catch my drift.
Ik9UE1-6xiqYUu8_wCCkRXJPxnEUfOAAjmQMnhm-uvDJ6c6bErBZz0HQ9h7tlt98HIdNHkMZ3raUmn_EVY32W3tL2HMXGA

What? How am I looking like a fool? You’re okay with Miami putting up horrible performances vs subpar teams fine that’s on you. But I am not and will never be. We will not see Clemson in the ACCG if we continue to play like we did last weekend.
Time to get a life if you're going to let a football game make you so shook...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back