When we going to stop fcking around ( Butch Davis )

Would

king beat 8 teams not Diaz
They players are always the ones who win the games. The coaches usually are not legally allowed to suit up and play due to NCAA rules and regulations. Coaches are the ones who bring in the players who beat the teams, and are also the ones who call the plays for the players who beat the teams. Why you trolling?

Advertisement
you have eye for talent you have eye for talent . I bet he’ll bring a lot of the 2001 kids in to help recruit . It was a 10 year 91 to 2001 so let’s not forget he can develop and recruit .
the simpsons GIF

The coaches usually are not legally allowed to suit up and play due to NCAA rules and regulations.

Exactly why Julio Frenk, all the school Deans and a bunch of office-dwelling pencil pushers should be playing the games on the field.

The administration really needs to play better D. I'm sure these 50+ year old academics would've easily stopped the UNC rushing attack.

Advertisement
Cut the crap. If the BOT is serious about making this program relevant in terms of competing for the National Championship, they’ll go after Urban or some NFL coach.

Cut the crap. If the BOT is serious about making this program relevant in terms of competing for the National Championship, they’ll go after Urban or some NFL coach.
Exactly! Butch Davis is a has been! There are other coaches that can actually be cheaper than Manny if you factor in that they can call offensive plays and be HC all in one. Sarkesian, Freeze or Kiffin and then spend big money on a DC! Manny is in over his head in my opinion. Yesterday we watched a Defensive Head Coach make no adjustments against 2 running plays. Manny’s philosophy of TFL pressure on every down only works when you have massive talent advantage on Dline and LB especially! We were exploited in other games this year to the extent that what happened yesterday isn’t a big surprise to me. I have been watching Defensive linemen on our team run themselves out of plays plenty this season! Watch the Louisville game and NC State games. You will see our dline pressure up field and run right past the ball carrier and nothing but grass is in the RBs vision! NC saw it and had great timing and the holes were like Canyons!

Manny doesn’t seem to mix in any read and then attack principles in his scheme. It’s all attack attack attack! That’s the reason Mac Brown fired his dumb *** at Texas!

Advertisement
Too late to be coach but I’d take him as AD or director of player personne

Butch is the same age as Mack Brown

Exactly! Butch Davis is a has been! There are other coaches that can actually be cheaper than Manny if you factor in that they can call offensive plays and be HC all in one. Sarkesian, Freeze or Kiffin and then spend big money on a DC! Manny is in over his head in my opinion. Yesterday we watched a Defensive Head Coach make no adjustments against 2 running plays. Manny’s philosophy of TFL pressure on every down only works when you have massive talent advantage on Dline and LB especially! We were exploited in other games this year to the extent that what happened yesterday isn’t a big surprise to me. I have been watching Defensive linemen on our team run themselves out of plays plenty this season! Watch the Louisville game and NC State games. You will see our dline pressure up field and run right past the ball carrier and nothing but grass is in the RBs vision! NC saw it and had great timing and the holes were like Canyons!

Manny doesn’t seem to mix in any read and then attack principles in his scheme. It’s all attack attack attack! That’s the reason Mac Brown fired his dumb *** at Texas!
SHUT

YOUR

FILTHY

MOUTH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back