When we going to stop fcking around ( Butch Davis )

What part don’t you grasp? Without king we’re 2 and 8
What does that have to do with anything? Can you please explain? You make that statement like it's some sort of indictment.

How many teams suck *** without a good QB.....95% of them you fuggin moron.

Not defending yesterday, how can anyone, but your whinny little ***** fest and pining for a ****** *** over the hill coach is nothing more than crying like a little whinny bish. What don't you grasp about that.

I"m not defending, i'm calling out your little whinny rant

Advertisement
Look, I really wanted Butch after Golden was fired. But you’re talking about a dude way past his prime.

Advertisement
Being over the hill has nothing to do with age. Nick Saban is the greatest coach in the history of modern college football and has another shot at winning a national title.

Butch Davis just went 0-5 this season.

This is a laughable comparison.
.have a laugh and move on then, Nancy

What does that have to do with anything? Can you please explain? You make that statement like it's some sort of indictment.

How many teams suck *** without a good QB.....95% of them you fuggin moron.

Not defending yesterday, how can anyone, but your whinny little ***** fest and pining for a ****** *** over the hill coach is nothing more than crying like a little whinny bish. What don't you grasp about that.

I"m not defending, i'm calling out your little whinny rant
Most teams play D

Advertisement
Most teams play D
Have you always been this kind of whinny cnut or did you have to work at it.

look we all get it. Raped prison style, but your savior who is 0-5 and got worked by Mickey Taggart isn’t it. Come with a better point of view when being completely emotional is all I am saying

Have you always been this kind of whinny cnut or did you have to work at it.

look we all get it. Raped prison style, but your savior who is 0-5 and got worked by Mickey Taggart isn’t it. Come with a better point of view when being completely emotional is all I am saying
Who would you hire ? Unless you co sign with the Diaz hire . He was another lazy hire by the bots . Maybe temple
Will send ty cards this x mas

Who would you hire ? Unless you co sign with the Diaz hire . He was another lazy hire by the bots . Maybe temple
Will send ty cards this x mas
There is no magic hire no matter what u think. Was it a lazy hire, maybe? But we’re in it now Holmes. Manny isn’t going anywhere and I’m willing to bet not a single staff member gets canned. Is what it is. Where stuck with who we got. Only upside is we didn’t extend him

Advertisement
When we going to hire Butch Davis back ?
The A-Holes running the Athletic dept are totally neutered. No balls and full of themself not to forgive something that happened years ago! Now they/we have to live with 17 years of mediocre coaching and an even worse assistant coaching staff.

Butch would at the very least have competent coached helping him out in the X and Os because at times he could be questioned on some coaching strategies game day.

All I know is Butch was a hellava recruiter! He could sell your mom some dirty panties in Victoria Secret. The boy had a eye for talent and his teams came out stoked to play and kick ***.

Now we had to suffer from yrs of sorry *** fake, fraudulent used car salesmen wantta be a HC's like Golden, washed up Ritch, bargain Manny {even though he was good for the time this program was good as dead when Ritch bailed}

Butch is way too late now. We need a much bolder choice that is right for the taking. Urban Myer is sniffing around again to see what's out there. He's another guy that can recruit like ****. He can put together a competent coaching staff. He's a great X and O's coach. Throw the book at him and see if he bites.

At this point it's time to eat a little humble pie because all of us hated him when he was at Florida. I know I did. Everybody hate a winner when he's not in a Canes Uniform.

If you have a better idea, please let hear it!

I would take him back. He would hire the right people and build the team in the trenches to compete with the best teams. It wont happen though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back