When Oregon loses to Stanford?

Advertisement
seriously this is the guy everybody is slurping? Just because he is a Miami guy and can recruit doesn't make him a good coach. He is a .500 career coach for a reason. TAGGART 2.0

Pretty funny how certain posters want Mario to fail so bad

**** is weird
I don’t want him to fail, but there are very few level-headed posters when it comes to Mario. People have anointed him for some strange reason and they attack anyone who questions his prowess as a coach. My position on him has never changed: I would support him, but we can do better.

Advertisement
I don’t want him to fail, but there are very few level-headed posters when it comes to Mario. People have anointed him for some strange reason and they attack anyone who questions his prowess as a coach. My position on him has never changed: I would support him, but we can do better.
Give me a name.

We would we lucky to have Mario come here.

Advertisement
But why the **** would we want him? I just don't understand our fan base
Because he played here, isCuban, and appears to be the opposite of the current coach...he is tough,rough, etc.

Mario Cristobal is a taller Manny Diaz who hits the gym. He would fail here, where he has no advantages.

We would likely land a few slightly better recruiting classes but he is a lock for 3-4 losses year with any semblance of a tough schedule

I actually don’t mind Mario if he could find the right coordinators. I like the idea of someone like fickell and freeze, knowing very little about their contracts or anything. I wouldn’t be 100% opposed to a top end coordinator in CFB or somewhere in the pros either although we would have to expect some losing with it. I don’t believe we have the attraction we once did. With a real AD and department that could change though. You?
Same list as most.

I like Mario, but also see his ability to corch a game. The 4th-goal call we just saw was Ashely-eque.

Luke Fickell is a good coach, not coming to Miami.
Matt Campbell is a good coach, not coming to Miami.
Hugh Freeze might come to Miami, but he wouldn't get consideration.
Lane Kiffin isn't leaving Ole Miss.

Mark Stoops, but I just don't see the reason. But that's me.
EDIT: UK played well hosting UF, and has the lead late in the game. I need more than one game, though.

Dave Clawson from Wake Forest. Good coach, maxed out at WF.

Jamey Chadwell from Coastal Carolina. His teams are solid on offense, defense, and special teams. But what about the jump to P5?
Bill Clark from UAB. But what about the jump to P5?
Billy Napier from UL will be in the $EC.

Bill O'Brien would be interestring, doubtful would come up in the conversation unless their is a new AD.

Last edited:
He's won a Rose Bowl, and has them up to 3rd in the country.

We must have two different definitions of failing.
Because of preseason rankings and a win vs Ohio St. He struggled against Arizona and definitely should have smashed them. No losing to Stanford and making Mannyish moves

Advertisement
Because of preseason rankings and a win vs Ohio St. He struggled against Arizona and definitely should have smashed them. No losing to Stanford and making Mannyish moves
Didnf they struggle with Fresno state too.

He also is relying on a middle of the road acc qb right now...

This. Many of us who have watched him ***** the bed to inferior teams simply are calling it like it is. There are better coaches out there.

Advertisement
Mario's losing, Lane is losing. Man, everything's coming up roses for Miami!

Stormy Buonantony?

iu

Same list as most.

I like Mario, but also see his ability to corch a game. The 4th-goal call we just saw was Ashely-eque.

Luke Fickell is a good coach, not coming to Miami.
Matt Campbell is a good coach, not coming to Miami.
Hugh Freeze might come to Miami, but he wouldn't get consideration.
Lane Kiffin isn't leaving Ole Miss.

Mark Stoops, but I just don't see the reason. But that's me.
Dave Clawson from Wake Forest. Good coach, maxed out at WF.

Jamey Chadwell from Coastal Carolina. His teams are solid on offense, defense, and special teams. But what about the jump to P5?
Bill Clark from UAB. But what about the jump to P5?

Bill O'Brien would be interestring, doubtful would come up in the conversation unless their is a new AD.

Chadwell will never be hired here

Hick
NCAA violations

Advertisement
Back