When Miami smashes Clemson in the ACC Title Game...

Guys, clearly play calling has been the issue. After Richt's offense, we added an entire room for "motion" duping the likes of: FIU, La Tech, GT, and Duke!

Advertisement
Anything can happen, especially if Miami is 12-0 and going to the ACC title game. Clemson doesn't have 85 five star players. They're mortal.

My brother, if this happens, I will not be able to hear what is playing because of impact of downing the bottle of Maccallan 25 I have been saving since that horrible night of the hankie. This time I am drinking it in one long gulp -- not giving officials a chance to think up something.

just check out the personnel and the playbook...which is what I mentioned, and you might notice a difference.

But you're right, genius no one has seen it yet...but what I specifically mentioned appears to be different.

Want me to spell that out once more for ya?

I am not on the 'were gonna beat Clemson' bandwagon yet either, but I have a reason to be excited
So I'm a Genius because nobody has seen our Clemson beating offense yet??....Thanks...

Advertisement
Think we’re per usual getting ahead of ourselves. And this coming from someone who’s loved every single move Manny has made this off-season. I think with the stoppage of Spring ball that it will hurt us initially out of the gate offensively; even with a more simplified one to run. But I believe with our defense that we can carry the day until the offense catches up. Such is the beauty of having one of the best DL’s in the country. After that happens it’s anyone’s guess. But we don’t have a glaring weakness per say in my mind. Yes, the OL needs time to gel. But having King is going to make this a magical year.

Think we’re per usual getting ahead of ourselves. And this coming from someone who’s loved every single move Manny has made this off-season. I think with the stoppage of Spring ball that it will hurt us initially out of the gate offensively; even with a more simplified one to run. But I believe with our defense that we can carry the day until the offense catches up. Such is the beauty of having one of the best DL’s in the country. After that happens it’s anyone’s guess. But we don’t have a glaring weakness per say in my mind. Yes, the OL needs time to gel. But having King is going to make this a magical year.
I think King's experience is going to be so important because he's already run a very similar offense. And the most important position on the offense won't need as much adjustment.

Advertisement
You know, if this does come to pass I sincerely hope OP resurrects this thread and does a victory lap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know what... I'm going to jump on the boat with you and approve of this message!! Like just in case it happens... LIKE A BIG JUST IN CASE..... I'll be able to brag at you non-believers lmao

jesus, you simply cannot make this type of **** up.
Thank you canesinsight for the break from the idiocy.....for more idiocy
Idiocy??....You Punk Bi*ch...I forgot more about UM FB than your stupid *** will ever know....Go run along with your stupidity...Know who you're talkin too before running your Dumb *** mouth...

Yeah.

I think we should focus on "smashing" teams like FIU before even remotely thinking about beating the top program in the country at the moment.

Mini is still the HC and we had it handed to us in a major way last year.

...what music do you want the highlight reel set to?

And yes, I mean this season's ACC Title game. In football.

A couple of initial thoughts:

Advertisement
Back