When Miami smashes Clemson in the ACC Title Game...

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Anything is possible.
If it does happen, it will happen like this:

We win the Coastal at 10-2 by way of a 3-way tie breaker with Pitt and UNC.

Trevor Lawrence gets banged around in #1 Clemson's win against USCe and sits out the ACCCG.

Clemson is the only undefeated team going into Championship weekend and is guaranteed a spot in the CFB playoff.

Etienne gets nicked-up early in the game.

Our d-line gets to the backup without the need for senseless blitzes.

Add some DB stud for Clemson being ejected for targeting in the first half.

I think I've got everything covered.
Borregalis nails a late FG for the 1 point win.

....then my alarm goes off.

Let's see what's left of Grandmaster Dabo and Clemson as ESPN continues to attack Dabo as of this morning lol.

Advertisement
Rick James- Superfreak

because seriously if you think we are smashing Clemson.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2YOCZsWnVLc/U9wN0jq2f6I/AAAAAAAAVpg/SofKR_s4yXo/s1600/cocaines+a+****+of+a+drug.jpg

What Offense??....I haven't seen it yet....Win the Coastal 1st...before talking about beating Clemson....
just check out the personnel and the playbook...which is what I mentioned, and you might notice a difference.

But you're right, genius no one has seen it yet...but what I specifically mentioned appears to be different.

Want me to spell that out once more for ya?

I am not on the 'were gonna beat Clemson' bandwagon yet either, but I have a reason to be excited

Advertisement
just check out the personnel and the playbook...which is what I mentioned, and you might notice a difference.

But you're right, genius no one has seen it yet...but what I specifically mentioned appears to be different.

Want me to spell that out once more for ya?

I am not on the 'were gonna beat Clemson' bandwagon yet either, but I have a reason to be excited
We haven't even had a chance to practice new offense with the propaganda virus

Advertisement
I think OP is getting way ahead of himself but I'll play along. Rumor has it they wrote this after the Cotton Bowl. ;)

Advertisement
Back