When is the last time you were THIS excited / optimistic about UM football?

Advertisement
Mood:
Charlie Brown Football GIF

It's not just about Mario. It's about the fact that the first time in forever there is an actual commitment to moving forward. We've been a P5 team with a G5 budget. Now, in addition to Mario, we will have the biggest OC budget in the ACC.

“Money won’t be an issue” was the same **** we heard with Richt. Spending a bunch of money doesn’t equal results. It can, but UM fans who have followed this program over the last few coaching debacles reacting like little kids is embarrassing

Advertisement
“Money won’t be an issue” was the same **** we heard with Richt. Spending a bunch of money doesn’t equal results. It can, but UM fans who have followed this program over the last few coaching debacles reacting like little kids is embarrassing
We didn't spend much on staff under Richt. But you keep on being a cranky killjoy if that's what you want. The rest of us will appreciate the changes.

We didn't spend much on staff under Richt. But you keep on being a cranky killjoy if that's what you want. The rest of us will appreciate the changes.

Wow, I can’t believe that a bunch of the bull**** we heard surrounding his hiring didn’t pan out. Who could imagine that ever happening again?

Advertisement
Not since the rout of ND in 2017, but the Pitt game a few weeks later killed that joy.

Can't remember an upcoming offseason I looked forward to as much as this one. 2001, I guess...

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a different kind of excitement compared to being at a game.

Honestly I’m more jacked for the university’s mindset, finally, than any recruiting visit.

That’s a byproduct of the commitment.

People are actually falling for this routine again?

Again? This is literally the 1st time Miami has actually INVESTED in football.

It's not just a hire almost the entire board has been demanding, it's committing to the largest salary pool in the ACC, hiring a high level, competent AD, etc.

If you can't at least be somewhat happy about the direction of the program, I honestly wonder why you even bother being this board

Advertisement
Back