Whats the deal with Dalvin Cook

Advertisement
muschamp is aggressive, maybe he committed to get him to leave him alone. His brother is playing hoops at the U and really wants him here.

I dont know what people are mad about I was just giving the heads up what I hate most about recruiting is being blindsided. The same week Hurlie and Coley went to watch practice so did T rob and he was not only there to watch Dalvin but to evaluate Darling. T rob asked Darling to visit Florida this summer and Darling said he is going to try and visit Florida this summer. I am not talking **** or saying he is going to flip just giving you the head up.

Random thought of the day.

What is sooooooooooooo special about the SEC?
TAMU great offense spotty defense
Tenn good offense bad d
LSU offense sucks but they play good d.
Fla offense sucks but they play good d.
SCar offense sucks but they play good d.
MSU offense ok but they play good d

Only well rounded teams playing good o and good d are bama and georgia.
Mizzou has some nice receivers they just need a QB.

But if your a star WR why go to LSU or FLA. Or USC when you wont be used too much?
Defensive players i understand.

I thought for sure after their bowl performances with losses to what was essentially deemed as inferior teams the SEC would catch a little ****. Nope, the marketing and media teams were on full press to make up for it. Going into the off-season you'd think they won every one of their bowl games. Smh

Exactly thank you. Even clemson beat LSU. I like that it made the ACC look that much better

Which was a great win for the ACC, but that doesn't change the aspect that the SEC has won the last 7 BCS championships. Before we start any ****t talking here, lets end their streak of MNCs. Yeah the Sugar Bowl was an embarrassment for the conference and UFag, but the most important one was the one where Bama took apart ND.

Some of you are really brainwashed. The SEC shouldn't have won 7 titles in a row. **** they wouldn't have been in a few of the title games if it wasn't for the media ESPN lobbying for the one loss SEC team. Remember FLA and how they got in ONLY because we couldn't have a rematch of OSU and Mich. And then years later they reversed it and put the SEC team in the title game over Okie St, a 1 loss team. And guess what that did.......Created a rematch of a game won by LSU over BAMA earlier in that year. GTFOH with that bull****!

Advertisement
I dont know what people are mad about I was just giving the heads up what I hate most about recruiting is being blindsided. The same week Hurlie and Coley went to watch practice so did T rob and he was not only there to watch Dalvin but to evaluate Darling. T rob asked Darling to visit Florida this summer and Darling said he is going to try and visit Florida this summer. I am not talking **** or saying he is going to flip just giving you the head up.

I'm good with any info brought to this board but gimme a break with the "why are people mad" crap.

You're a gator that posts here a lot. Deal with it.

Wow sounds like you were there when he invited him...

I'm good with any info brought to this board but gimme a break with the "why are people mad" crap.

You're a gator that posts here a lot. Deal with it.
That might have came across as me whining I am not. And I do understand the anger from some.

Advertisement
Random thought of the day.

What is sooooooooooooo special about the SEC?
TAMU great offense spotty defense
Tenn good offense bad d
LSU offense sucks but they play good d.
Fla offense sucks but they play good d.
SCar offense sucks but they play good d.
MSU offense ok but they play good d

Only well rounded teams playing good o and good d are bama and georgia.
Mizzou has some nice receivers they just need a QB.

But if your a star WR why go to LSU or FLA. Or USC when you wont be used too much?
Defensive players i understand.

I thought for sure after their bowl performances with losses to what was essentially deemed as inferior teams the SEC would catch a little ****. Nope, the marketing and media teams were on full press to make up for it. Going into the off-season you'd think they won every one of their bowl games. Smh

Exactly thank you. Even clemson beat LSU. I like that it made the ACC look that much better

Which was a great win for the ACC, but that doesn't change the aspect that the SEC has won the last 7 BCS championships. Before we start any ****t talking here, lets end their streak of MNCs. Yeah the Sugar Bowl was an embarrassment for the conference and UFag, but the most important one was the one where Bama took apart ND.

Some of you are really brainwashed. The SEC shouldn't have won 7 titles in a row. **** they wouldn't have been in a few of the title games if it wasn't for the media ESPN lobbying for the one loss SEC team. Remember FLA and how they got in ONLY because we couldn't have a rematch of OSU and Mich. And then years later they reversed it and put the SEC team in the title game over Okie St, a 1 loss team. And guess what that did.......Created a rematch of a game won by LSU over BAMA earlier in that year. GTFOH with that bull****!

The only one you actually have point with is the Bama Lsu rematch. Did you really use UFag getting into the title game in 06? I think that turned out to be the right call. If you can't see that the SEC is by far the best conference the last decade, I don't even know what to say. I wish it was different but it isn't. U would think if these teams were so overrated that some team would eventually beat them.

I hope he'll visit UFag and I hope it'll be during a monster recruiting weekend so he can recruit for Miami while being there...

Advertisement

The only one you actually have point with is the Bama Lsu rematch. Did you really use UFag getting into the title game in 06? I think that turned out to be the right call. If you can't see that the SEC is by far the best conference the last decade, I don't even know what to say. I wish it was different but it isn't. U would think if these teams were so overrated that some team would eventually beat them.

I agree Bama should NOT have been there after a late season loss to TAMU. What is worse is that Bama only dropped to #4.
K state , Oregon, **** even Florida should have been there before Bama. That loss should have sent them to Number 7 at best.
BUT they got there.

Advertisement
Cook seems like a good kid him and Yearby would be deadly.

Michel says he is shutting it down. He can play at Miami tomorrow. Now he will go to UGA and RS. Then sit behind Gurley/Marshall

People just need to start screaming Gore and McGahee whenever they see Yearby and Cook together.

Just not while they're watching ACL tear videos during anatomy lectures.

I feel bad for Burnett because they look like twins and everybody will be on him to get convince Cook to commit to UM

I feel bad for Burnett because they look like twins and everybody will be on him to get convince Cook to commit to UM

When I see all the retweets (by him) from canes fans asking him to recruit Cook, then I feel a little less bad. Burnett is taking the initiative himself to do it.

Advertisement
Back