Whats the deal with Dalvin Cook

I dont know what people are mad about I was just giving the heads up what I hate most about recruiting is being blindsided. The same week Hurlie and Coley went to watch practice so did T rob and he was not only there to watch Dalvin but to evaluate Darling. T rob asked Darling to visit Florida this summer and Darling said he is going to try and visit Florida this summer. I am not talking **** or saying he is going to flip just giving you the head up.

Please don't use *** pet names for your ****** corches on here. Thank you.

Advertisement
Cook would be smart to commit to all those loot-dealing schools, take their money, then come home to momma. Think those cheating fvcks will turn him for taking their loot and then going to UM? I don't.

He probably already jacked Clemple for a few g's. Now, shady *** mental case Muschump is reaching in the drawer for some loot like he did at Auburn.

Cook would be smart to commit to all those loot-dealing schools, take their money, then come home to momma. Think those cheating fvcks will turn him for taking their loot and then going to UM? I don't.

He probably already jacked Clemple for a few g's. Now, shady *** mental case Muschump is reaching in the drawer for some loot like he did at Auburn.
Lol, how many times you think that's happened?

Lol, how many times you think that's happened?

I hope it happens more and more. I'd love to see the recruits start jacking all these $EC ***gots for all their loot and switch commitments every month.

Advertisement
Boy what is wrong with you people, all you talk about is how the SEC pays players. Are we not being investigated for doing just that? This gotta stop, you like to call other programs dirty, for god sake just look at all the stuff we've gone through the past two years. Not sure if it is a racial thing, but saying young black kids or their families are taking money is insulting. No one is clean in college football.

Boy what is wrong with you people, all you talk about is how the SEC pays players. Are we not being investigated for doing just that? This gotta stop, you like to call other programs dirty, for god sake just look at all the stuff we've gone through the past two years. Not sure if it is a racial thing, but saying young black kids or their families are taking money is insulting. No one is clean in college football.

LULZ at "we". Son, you ain't no UM fan. Got a **** screen name like some prescription sleeping pills. Be gone with that **** comparing that midget scumbag sh1tzero and his penny ante Bennihana dinners to the crazy **** those $EC dirtballs are doing.

"Not even I could compete with the money being paid in the SEC." ........Nevin Shapiro

Advertisement
Bama with one loss in OT to the then #1 team in the country vs OSU loss to unranked Iowa St - no comparison - now if it was the other way around OSU should go, but they really did not belong on the same field as either of those two teams. It would probably look like BAMA vs ND this year - total destruction (& this year bama was not as good as the year before)

It is obvious that a playoff is needed (I think at least 6 or 8 teams but 4 is a start - I would go with the top 12 and top 4 teams get bye) but will everyone still ***** and whine if BAMA faces LSU or two SEC teams play each other for the title after beating a PAC10(now 12) & BIG 10 (now ?) school.

Bama with one loss in OT to the then #1 team in the country vs OSU loss to unranked Iowa St - no comparison - now if it was the other way around OSU should go, but they really did not belong on the same field as either of those two teams. It would probably look like BAMA vs ND this year - total destruction (& this year bama was not as good as the year before)

It is obvious that a playoff is needed (I think at least 6 or 8 teams but 4 is a start - I would go with the top 12 and top 4 teams get bye) but will everyone still **** and whine if BAMA faces LSU or two SEC teams play each other for the title after beating a PAC10(now 12) & BIG 10 (now ?) school.

It would've been LSU vs Okie State, not Alabama and I think Okie State could've beat LSU...

Random thought of the day.

What is sooooooooooooo special about the SEC?
TAMU great offense spotty defense
Tenn good offense bad d
LSU offense sucks but they play good d.
Fla offense sucks but they play good d.
SCar offense sucks but they play good d.
MSU offense ok but they play good d

Only well rounded teams playing good o and good d are bama and georgia.
Mizzou has some nice receivers they just need a QB.

But if your a star WR why go to LSU or FLA. Or USC when you wont be used too much?
Defensive players i understand.

I thought for sure after their bowl performances with losses to what was essentially deemed as inferior teams the SEC would catch a little ****. Nope, the marketing and media teams were on full press to make up for it. Going into the off-season you'd think they won every one of their bowl games. Smh

Exactly thank you. Even clemson beat LSU. I like that it made the ACC look that much better

Which was a great win for the ACC, but that doesn't change the aspect that the SEC has won the last 7 BCS championships. Before we start any ****t talking here, lets end their streak of MNCs. Yeah the Sugar Bowl was an embarrassment for the conference and UFag, but the most important one was the one where Bama took apart ND.

**** I can't stand Bama but I f'ing hate ND. Agreed Bobby

Advertisement

Thanks Shaprio

Cook and Lane and I would pass out if we got them. Crossing my fingers through the whole process, these 2 are must gets for just the local impact of cook yearby and lane. Every local stud would want in.

Advertisement

LULZ at "we". Son, you ain't no UM fan. Got a **** screen name like some prescription sleeping pills. Be gone with that **** comparing that midget scumbag sh1tzero and his penny ante Bennihana dinners to the crazy **** those $EC dirtballs are doing.

Shapiro was small potatoes compared to SEC money. Very small.

big difference between buying players a steak and paying recruits to secure a commitment. One gives you a competitive advantage. One does not.

Common misconception is that recruits who get paid get any kind of money/well paid family jobs before they sign their letter of intent.

Advertisement
Back