Whats the deal with Dalvin Cook

Advertisement
I think he's more 6'1 than 6'3. Size was a concern from the UF staff's standpoint. Great prospect and pass rusher though. I wish UF would've made an effort to get him.

(Not questioning u in a threatening tone)...are u a gator fan?

Yes, I went to and graduated from UF. From Miami but actually grew up a UF fan that always rooted for UM when they weren't playing the Gators. Got into both schools but it wasn't really a hard decision since UM only gave me a scholarship for half of the tuition while at UF I would have had 100% of my tuition paid for coupled wth getting away from home. I went to the the last game in the OB and then when I was a freshman went with my UM friends the the UM vs. FSU game in 2008. We painted our bodies and everything even though our seats were in the FSU student section. We were dejected when it looked like FSU had scored a touchdown but after the replays showed that Fortson dropped the pass we all started celebrating and then remembered where we were. I have a couple of friends that are connected current players. I know you didn't ask for my life story but I felt that it demonstrated where my point of view comes from.

http://canesinsight.com/threads/52811-Brown-Enjoying-the-Recruiting-Process?p=1497255&viewfull=1#post1497255

I think he's more 6'1 than 6'3. Size was a concern from the UF staff's standpoint. Great prospect and pass rusher though. I wish UF would've made an effort to get him.

Yes, I went to and graduated from UF. From Miami but actually grew up a UF fan that always rooted for UM when they weren't playing the Gators. Got into both schools but it wasn't really a hard decision since UM only gave me a scholarship for half of the tuition while at UF I would have had 100% of my tuition paid for coupled wth getting away from home. I went to the the last game in the OB and then when I was a freshman went with my UM friends the the UM vs. FSU game in 2008. We painted our bodies and everything even though our seats were in the FSU student section. We were dejected when it looked like FSU had scored a touchdown but after the replays showed that Fortson dropped the pass we all started celebrating and then remembered where we were. I have a couple of friends that are connected current players. I know you didn't ask for my life story but I felt that it demonstrated where my point of view comes from.

http://canesinsight.com/threads/52811-Brown-Enjoying-the-Recruiting-Process?p=1497255&viewfull=1#post1497255

Gator fans truly have a talent for making everything sound ***

Random thought of the day.

What is sooooooooooooo special about the SEC?
TAMU great offense spotty defense
Tenn good offense bad d
LSU offense sucks but they play good d.
Fla offense sucks but they play good d.
SCar offense sucks but they play good d.
MSU offense ok but they play good d

Only well rounded teams playing good o and good d are bama and georgia.
Mizzou has some nice receivers they just need a QB.

But if your a star WR why go to LSU or FLA. Or USC when you wont be used too much?
Defensive players i understand.

I wanna believe honestly I do but..........

Advertisement

Gator fans truly have a talent for making everything sound ***

fans of teams on both sides of a rivalry. would fit in southren california, where you find usc football/ucla basketball fans.

Tenn good offense bad d

But if your a star WR why go to LSU or FLA. Or USC when you wont be used too much?

And this is why the crystal balls keep rollin in and the SEC knows it. The playmakers play against these guys in practice and get better, sort of like we used to do. Julio did **** at Bama but the NFL saw the talent, so I wouldnt blame Offensive playmakers for playing for those teams. Especially if the recruit is about winning.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Tenn good offense bad d

And this is why the crystal balls keep rollin in and the SEC knows it. The playmakers play against these guys in practice and get better, sort of like we used to do. Julio did **** at Bama but the NFL saw the talent, so I wouldnt blame Offensive playmakers for playing for those teams. Especially if the recruit is about winning.

True but I guess the only answer is easy to say and hard to do. Just win!
I think 2014 will be a great year for us. The QB competition I will be following closely fall 2013 and spring and fall of 2014. I just want to read the practice reports to hear how the QB's behind Morris are progressing.

Advertisement
MiamiGator and IHATETHISPLACE. Ya'll know how fans can be. I don't mind a little rivalry talk every now and then but don't be trolling mane.

@MiamiGator My supervisor is from Liberty City played at Northwestern as a CB from 95-98. He winded up playing for FSU. Even though he is from Liberty City. We argue everyday at my job about him not going to Miami. I asked him how the **** are you from Liberty City? Have tattoos that rep Dade County yet you a FSU fan? I'm like bruh I'm a bigger Canes fan then you. Then he said I support the Canes when they not playing FSU.

Me and him argued about Matthew Thomas and Keith Bryant all the time. He was clowning me so hard on NSD. Only for me to laugh right back now that Thomas wants out of FSU.
So yes there is plenty of people that like other schools even though they are from south florida. I hate it. But you alway's gone put on for your hometown! I'm a cane's fan from the D. But if Michigan or Michigan State play in the NC would I bash them? **** no. I would support them.

Last edited:
Wasn't trying to troll. With this being a public forum there are things that can't and shouldn't be said in regards to players, violations, and money. Even if it was private they probably should remain off the internet. Next time I shouldn't post something that could come across as antagonizing.

I would never say that UF is clean but I also am not going to say that getting paid is the sole reason that a player committed to another school instead of the one I root for. It's also not fair to the player to have baseless accusations thrown out about him. If you accuse Dalvin Cook of taking money to go to UF then what happens if he goes to UM? It would then be natural to conclude that UM is also paying him? Yet fans will say "no, he just wanted to stay home and rep the 305."

Also in regards to my screen name, Miami represents my hometown, not the University of Miami.

I was born in Gainesville and raised just outside. From as young as I can remember I've hated the Gaytors and Gaytor fans. Most arrogant , obnoxious fan base going and this was before they had won titles.

My point is......sometimes you don't want to root for the hometown team.

Nothing better than walking down university with a Cane shirt on after raping UF 41-16 .

Last edited:
Advertisement
You gotta think devonte Phillips is real close to cook because Phillips had a top 3 of miami, Bama and clemp$on, then all of a sudden cook flips to UFag and they're in his top two with us...

Anyone think they can hook it up?
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.co...t=content.asp&cid=1505401&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

Phillips said in a interview a month ago he was choosing a school this summer like Cook did last year. Phillips is a heavy Miami lean imo. My cousin is real tight with Roland Smith he will be steering every top recruit there to Miami he's a real die hard cane like Coach Bennett.

Advertisement
Back