Caneologist
Pork steaks for starters.

Attachments

• 20200919_101315.jpg
    20200919_101315.jpg
    954.5 KB · Views: 43
Advertisement
Advertisement
Usually I would go the grill route myself, but in the spirit of the season (ok, - maybe a little bit early but the temp dropped to October like temps up here in DC), I decided to go with the Oktoberfest Pretzel sandwich (2lb Laugen Pretzel filled with Ham, Gelbwurst, Ham Bologna, Salami, Muenster Cheese, Butter and Mustard).
IMG_20141106_182028334.jpg

My pregame meal is going to be meat loaf, wings and sauteed carrots. With some kale for nutritional purposes. huh?

Advertisement
Pork steaks for starters.
I'm dying to give this a try, but I need to get pork steaks cut because they don't usually sell them thick enough.

Advertisement
Usually I would go the grill route myself, but in the spirit of the season (ok, - maybe a little bit early but the temp dropped to October like temps up here in DC), I decided to go with the Oktoberfest Pretzel sandwich (2lb Laugen Pretzel filled with Ham, Gelbwurst, Ham Bologna, Salami, Muenster Cheese, Butter and Mustard).View attachment 130626
ZE GERMAN APPROVES

Advertisement
I been thinking of getting a grill...if I can find one stylish for a guy my age. Just got done with my dental cleaning and exam so maybe now’s the time to pop.

I'm dying to give this a try, but I need to get pork steaks cut because they don't usually sell them thick enough.

I usually talk with the butcher at Publix 5 days out and they slice it how I want it. Sometimes I just pick out one they have and slice it just over 1inch.

Advertisement
Back