Caneologist
Pork steaks for starters.

Attachments

• 20200919_101315.jpg
    20200919_101315.jpg
    954.5 KB · Views: 43
Advertisement
Advertisement
Usually I would go the grill route myself, but in the spirit of the season (ok, - maybe a little bit early but the temp dropped to October like temps up here in DC), I decided to go with the Oktoberfest Pretzel sandwich (2lb Laugen Pretzel filled with Ham, Gelbwurst, Ham Bologna, Salami, Muenster Cheese, Butter and Mustard).
IMG_20141106_182028334.jpg

My pregame meal is going to be meat loaf, wings and sauteed carrots. With some kale for nutritional purposes. huh?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Usually I would go the grill route myself, but in the spirit of the season (ok, - maybe a little bit early but the temp dropped to October like temps up here in DC), I decided to go with the Oktoberfest Pretzel sandwich (2lb Laugen Pretzel filled with Ham, Gelbwurst, Ham Bologna, Salami, Muenster Cheese, Butter and Mustard).View attachment 130626
ZE GERMAN APPROVES

Advertisement
I been thinking of getting a grill...if I can find one stylish for a guy my age. Just got done with my dental cleaning and exam so maybe now’s the time to pop.

I'm dying to give this a try, but I need to get pork steaks cut because they don't usually sell them thick enough.

I usually talk with the butcher at Publix 5 days out and they slice it how I want it. Sometimes I just pick out one they have and slice it just over 1inch.

Advertisement
Back