What's on Your Grill Louiville Edition?

Advertisement
I'm dying to give this a try, but I need to get pork steaks cut because they don't usually sell them thick enough.

My dude watching Chefs Table BBQ I see.

btw - smoking pork and will smoke some mac n cheese w it.

My dude watching Chefs Table BBQ I see.

btw - smoking pork and will smoke some mac n cheese w it.
I did see that episode. Too much soap opera for me. That article is from 2016.

I'm doing a batch of pulled pork nachos and a batch of chorizo nachos.

I did see that episode. Too much soap opera for me. That article is from 2016.

I'm doing a batch of pulled pork nachos and a batch of chorizo nachos.

ya, b. She's generally pretty famous and those pork steaks are incredible. Thought the first three eps were all of generally known commodities in food. Really played up their stories. Which, I guess was the point versus just being food ****.

Advertisement
I been thinking of getting a grill...if I can find one stylish for a guy my age. Just got done with my dental cleaning and exam so maybe now’s the time to pop.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not (so points if you are) but I think the big green egg looks pretty spiffy.

Advertisement
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not (so points if you are) but I think the big green egg looks pretty spiffy.
I've had one since 2008, but if I were to do it again, I'd look at the Kamado Joe first.

Grilled ribeye chops and wings and

Attachments

• 16005490735402764901340644996432.jpg
    16005490735402764901340644996432.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
I’ll show y’all when it’s done.

I smoked a chuck roast seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika (off the half of cow we got butchered) that about halfway through I put in a covered cast iron with butter, ranch seasoning, and pepperoncini peppers. Will shred it and serve on a toasted hoagie roll. Pecan smoke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back