What's going on out west?

Advertisement
Advertisement
While the NCAA supposedly tries to bury the PAC 12 (please note I said supposedly, ASU may be the only victim of this NCAA snipe hunt), the SEC schools are paying six-figure salaries to a good portion of their rosters, and breaking every possible rule in the NCAA handbook.
And all Baga and Georgia had to do was get Rush Propst to sign some piece of paper claiming that he lied about them paying players and all is forgiven...smh

And all Baga and Georgia had to do was get Rush Propst to sign some piece of paper claiming that he lied about them paying players and all is forgiven...smh
The sec reminds me of the movie lord of war when Nick Cage was arrested for weapons trafficking. Ethan hawk was telling him how he was gonna spend the rest of his life in jail and then Cage says “in 5 minutes a man is gonna knock on that door that outranks you and he’s gonna tell you to release me”

The sec reminds me of the movie lord of war when Nick Cage was arrested for weapons trafficking. Ethan hawk was telling him how he was gonna spend the rest of his life in jail and then Cage says “in 5 minutes a man is gonna knock on that door that outranks you and he’s gonna tell you to release me”
Or the movie American Made when Tom Cruise gets busted for trafficking and tells the arresting officers he'll buy all of them Cadillacs if they release him because he's gonna be set free anyways. They all laughed and minutes later he was released. Told all of them..." You guys should have took the Caddy's " lol

Last edited:

miniGif_20210617064055.gif

Advertisement
There’s a lot of ways and a lot of different areas/utilities.
This is just a basic way for rookies since most people are familiar with cash app.

They’re really gonna try to bury schools for having perfectly healthy kids on empty campuses. The kids who are making the biggest decision of their life. The NCAA 'is gonna die on this hill, huh? Clown world.
Doubt Covid is what would be driving any of this but the blatant dead period violation and the NCAA always itching to bury a non-SEC or non-"blue blood" school in an effort to pretend like it still has muscle as an entity and isn't a complete sham puppet organization.

At least we have a glimmer of hope that Herm will go scorched earth again and tell the ncaa to go f#ck itself. I wrote his speech for him:

"You want to come after us for a recruit coming on campus when he wasn't supposed to? Are you kidding me? You got almost every program east of the Mississippi dropping off duffle bags full of cash. The FBI has the Clemson basketball coach ON TAPE saying the football program pays players. Where's the investigation? You have every player in Louisiana, Georgia, and Alabama driving brand new Cadillacs. Their 1988 Honda Accord has engine trouble- lucky for them the head coach has a dealership and they can get a loaner Escalade for the next four years. Where is the investigation? You have programs that move kids and their aunties, uncles, cousins, and pets from Hawaii and get them all no show jobs paying six figures. Even their cats get paid six figures and they don't even have to show up to catch mice. Where's the investigation? You got a program in the northeast that covered up child molestation for decades and they get a love tap on the wrist. You got a program in North Carolina that had the biggest academic cheating scandal in the history of college football. No penalties, just business as usual. You had a program in Gainesville where there were as many felony arrests as scholarship players on the roster. No problem there, all that matters is they got good tv ratings and moved merchandise. And now you want to make an example out of someone so you can fool the public into pretending you really care about enforcing the rules. You've decided Arizona State will be your sacrificial lamb because you won't touch the bluebloods. The bluebloods PAY to win the game and you look the other way until you decide its time to put on your dog and pony show and then pick on some school that doesn't line your pockets. Well I see through your sham and so does the rest of America."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Doubt Covid is what would be driving any of this but the blatant dead period violation and the NCAA always itching to bury a non-SEC or non-"blue blood" school in an effort to pretend like it still has muscle as an entity and isn't a complete sham puppet organization.
I get that but they’ll use covid as an excuse. It was “reckless” etc. I just think that’s a terrible excuse for the dead period and unfair to the kids.

At least we have a glimmer of hope that Herm will go scorched earth again and tell the ncaa to go f#ck itself. I wrote his speech for him:

"You want to come after us for a recruit coming on campus when he wasn't supposed to? Are you kidding me? You got almost every program east of the Mississippi dropping off duffle bags full of cash. The FBI has the Clemson basketball coach ON TAPE saying the football program pays players. Where's the investigation? You have every player in Louisiana, Georgia, and Alabama driving brand new Cadillacs. Oh that's right, their 1988 Honda Accord has engine trouble- lucky for them the head coach has a dealership and they can get a loaner Escalade for the next four years. Where is the investigation? You have programs that move kids and their aunties, uncles, cousins, and pets from Hawaii and get them all no show jobs paying six figures. Even their cats get paid six figures and they don't even have to show up to catch mice. Where's the investigation? You got a program in the northeast that covered up child molestation for decades and they get a love tap on the wrist. You got a program in North Carolina that had the biggest academic cheating scandal in the history of college football. No penalties, just business as usual. You had a program in Gainesville where there were as many felony arrests as scholarship players on the roster. No problem there, all that matters is they got good tv ratings and moved merchandise. And now you want to make an example out of someone so you can fool the public into pretending you really care about enforcing the rules. Now you've decided Arizona State will be your sacrificial lamb because you won't touch the bluebloods. The bluebloods PAY to win the game and you look the other way until you decide its time to put on your dog and pony show and then pick on some school that doesn't line your pockets. Well I see through your sham and so does the rest of America."
I’ve been waiting for someone to have the cantaloupes to say this. It’s time someone calls out the ncaa on their BS.

"You want to come after us for a recruit coming on campus when he wasn't supposed to? Are you kidding me? You got almost every program east of the Mississippi dropping off duffle bags full of cash. The FBI has the Clemson basketball coach ON TAPE saying the football program pays players. Where's the investigation? You have every player in Louisiana, Georgia, and Alabama driving brand new Cadillacs. Oh that's right, their 1988 Honda Accord has engine trouble- lucky for them the head coach has a dealership and they can get a loaner Escalade for the next four years. Where is the investigation? You have programs that move kids and their aunties, uncles, cousins, and pets from Hawaii and get them all no show jobs paying six figures. Even their cats get paid six figures and they don't even have to show up to catch mice. Where's the investigation? You got a program in the northeast that covered up child molestation for decades and they get a love tap on the wrist. You got a program in North Carolina that had the biggest academic cheating scandal in the history of college football. No penalties, just business as usual. You had a program in Gainesville where there were as many felony arrests as scholarship players on the roster. No problem there, all that matters is they got good tv ratings and moved merchandise. And now you want to make an example out of someone so you can fool the public into pretending you really care about enforcing the rules. Now you've decided Arizona State will be your sacrificial lamb because you won't touch the bluebloods. The bluebloods PAY to win the game and you look the other way until you decide its time to put on your dog and pony show and then pick on some school that doesn't line your pockets. Well I see through your sham and so does the rest of America."
Maybe set up a fake herm Edwards Twitter account and say it’s his official statement and tag a bunch of asu fans and see if starts trending

Advertisement
Wonder if Likens was one of those coaches that was let go because he wasn't on board with their aggressive tactics. The articles reference former staffers that have expressed willingness to talk. Wonder if Likens is on that list.

Advertisement
Back