What's going on out west?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t UF do the same chit?

Every SEC school does 10x worse. Unfortunately for Herm, he isn't a made man and the ncaa wants to act like it has teeth. Sad thing EVERYONE sees through this and they know the ncaa was looking for a sacrificial lamb.

Last edited:
Advertisement
At least we have a glimmer of hope that Herm will go scorched earth again and tell the ncaa to go f#ck itself. I wrote his speech for him:

"You want to come after us for a recruit coming on campus when he wasn't supposed to? Are you kidding me? You got almost every program east of the Mississippi dropping off duffle bags full of cash. The FBI has the Clemson basketball coach ON TAPE saying the football program pays players. Where's the investigation? You have every player in Louisiana, Georgia, and Alabama driving brand new Cadillacs. Their 1988 Honda Accord has engine trouble- lucky for them the head coach has a dealership and they can get a loaner Escalade for the next four years. Where is the investigation? You have programs that move kids and their aunties, uncles, cousins, and pets from Hawaii and get them all no show jobs paying six figures. Even their cats get paid six figures and they don't even have to show up to catch mice. Where's the investigation? You got a program in the northeast that covered up child molestation for decades and they get a love tap on the wrist. You got a program in North Carolina that had the biggest academic cheating scandal in the history of college football. No penalties, just business as usual. You had a program in Gainesville where there were as many felony arrests as scholarship players on the roster. No problem there, all that matters is they got good tv ratings and moved merchandise. And now you want to make an example out of someone so you can fool the public into pretending you really care about enforcing the rules. You've decided Arizona State will be your sacrificial lamb because you won't touch the bluebloods. The bluebloods PAY to win the game and you look the other way until you decide its time to put on your dog and pony show and then pick on some school that doesn't line your pockets. Well I see through your sham and so does the rest of America."

We could only dream.

I'll try to find the article, but apparently, somebody that used to work on the inside turned in a dossier to the NCAA.
According to the video I think they’re referring to the article you’re talking about. Allegedly it’s a former coach.
He sent in a file with pictures dates and names of recruits even guys that are already on the team.

Advertisement
According to the video I think they’re referring to the article you’re talking about. Allegedly it’s a former coach.
He sent in a file with pictures dates and names of recruits even guys that are already on the team.
Keyshawn Johnson says it former asu assistant Kevin Mawae. Keyshawn claims he got passed over for the O-line coaching position so he lowered the boom on ol Herm.

Advertisement
Like I suspected
Someone snitched

Man I should’ve posted what I was originally going to post when ASU’s name came up. I was going to say I bet my bottom dollar A. Pierce is the main one behind this.

I don’t know Pierce, but I know him by 6 degrees of separation. Heard things while he was at Poly. That’s all I’ll say, so I’m not surprised his name was linked.

Advertisement
Back