Whats cookin this weekend?

Any of you degenerates use a kamado grill? I'm a few months into mine and finally starting to get it figured out. Cooked some nice pizzas and a brisket so far. We're going to an amusement park the day of the game, so my original post of old E and hot pockets may still hold true.

Advertisement
**** a Walmart pizza.... I'd rather send you a pie than hear a cane brethren is eating wally world pizza on opening weekend. Hit me up on your way home with details and the spot you want pizza from.

Image result for pound hand gif

This is what’s it’s all about. No Canes Hungry!!!!

Love these threads! I have some Poulee Boucanee going in the smoker (west indian smoked chicken smoked over sugar cane), a cooler filled with Wakefield IPAs/7th Sun from Tampa/Plenty of Cigar City brews, a smoked brisket made Texas style and some Gelato budweeds.
You really gonna throw out something that awesome sounding without a recipe?

Advertisement
BBQ Ribs
Bang Bang Shrimp
Homemade Stuffed Pizza
Baked Mac and Cheese
Buffalo Chicken Crack Dip
Wings
and of course mucho Liquor!

Let's Go Canes!!! :neonu::stormwarningflag-sm::11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

I've got questions,

1. What is stuffed pizza?
2. What is Buffalo Chicken Crack Dip?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont inject anymore due to the sodium level, coat brisket in SPG, i separate point from flat myself and cook them in a foil pan, roll that smoker at 235 till internal temp is 180, spray with water (or your beef stock) every hour. Once at 180 put foil over it all and let it finish to internal of 205 should feel like butter when you poke it by that point. My total cook is 14 hours with resting. Slice point up into cubes throw some more rub and bbq sauce on there for some burnt ends and slice the flat up to perfection. This is with a 12-15lb brisket.

Any particular brand of BBQ sauce?

Advertisement
Back